Secret hidden places: Ch.7

Blaine tugged his coat on, and his shoes at quarter to 8. He had been given instructions on where too meet, but since he never lived here before he wanted to leave a bit earlier so he could be on time. He slipped on his shoes. As he didn't want to trudge in the snow I'm only shoes. He made sure his toque fit good and pulled his gloves on and left the apartment building. He felt bad that he had left without telling his boyfriend where he was going but didn't want to worry him or anything.

He trudged through snow. One foot at a time. Trying to be balanced so he didn't fall on his face. He kept glancing at his phone making sure he wouldn't be late and was going to the correct place.

When he finally arrived at his destination his clock struck 8 o clock. He smiled satisfied. Right on time. The sky was a bit darker because it was winter time. About a foot of snow on the ground, but what made him most confused was the fact that there was no building in front of him. Not even a small shack. Nothing. He frowned turning around in a circle.

Maybe he was in the wrong spot. He pulled his phone back out of his warm pocket to check his directions in time, but was startled when a voice spoke behind him.

"Blaine!" Kurt shouted, hurrying toward him. "I hope you haven't been waiting for too long... I was trying to find an excuse to leave the house, and it took me a lot longer than normal!"

Blaine turned around shoving his phone back in his pocket and smiled. "Hey! It's totally okay- I just got here like five minutes ago!"

"Oh! Perfect then." Kurt grinned. "Come on! Follow me!" He grabbed onto Blaines hand and dragged him toward the trees.

"Okay! I trust you quite a bit Kurt but please tell me you are not taking me into the trees to murder me because I've seen movies where- Woah!"

Kurt rolled his eyes. "Shut up Blaine and just enjoy the view!!"

Blaine nodded his head mesmerized. It was beautiful. Simple, and small. But beautiful. He looked out into the view. The New York skyline. Buildings, and skyscrapers all perfectly lined up. The city lights lighting up the whole city.

He felt a tug on his hand and was startled to see Kurt already on the ground, in the snow. He sat down begrudgingly beside him. "If I would've known this I would've brought us a blanket."

"Don't be silly." Kurt chuckled. "It's so much better sitting on the snow!"

"But is it really? Because my ass is freezing right now!"

"Just suck it up and enjoy the view!!"

Blaine nodded and looked back out the city skyline. "It really is beautiful."

Kurt smiled turning to admire his new friend. "I know. It really is."

After a few moments of silence, Blaine turned to look at Kurt. "We should take a photo!!"

"What?"

"A photo!! Come on, we have our backs to the view so that we get a photo in front of it."

Kurt sighed before finally agreeing, both moving too positions.

(Photo posted in the media spot)

Once the photo was taken they both examined it, nodding in confirmation that they both liked it. Blaine turned to Kurt tilting his head. "So.. tell me something about you?"

Kurt bit his lip. "Well, I grew up here in New York. I have two adoptive dads. Rachel is my adoptive family and Isabelle is my real sister." Kurt nodded his head toward Blaine.

"Oh my turn, well I'm from Chicago, I'm in university for a teaching degree, I want to either teach junior high or elementary."

Kurt smiled. "Teaching? What makes you tutor then?"