Party pt 2

Emmy POV: Daveed & I talked for a while but he drank 9 cups of Vodka so apparently he got drunk after his last two drinks. "Uh Daveed are you doing ok?" I asked him but I knew that he wasn't on the count of well he's drunk. "DoN't WoRrY, i'M pErFeCtLy fInE." He said as he looked at me with unstable eyes on me. I better take him home but I need some help. "Hey Anthony, Jasmine." I called out to them. They turned around to see Daveed reaching out for a few more cups. "Daveed stop it, you've had a enough cups already." I told him as I took the cups of Vodka he was reaching for. "Uh, what's wrong with Daveed?" Jasmine asked me while Anthony joined in the group to see his friend addicted. "He's drunk isn't he?" Anthony said as he looked at Daveed. "Yeah and I need your help taking him home." I told them as they both nodded their heads.

Anthony POV: I started to grab Daveed by his arms & kinda started to drag him towards the car. "Hi Emmy, do you know where Daveed lives?" I asked her as she looked at me. "Yes, I was there the other night I'll tell you where to go." Emmy told me as she gave me directions to Daveed's house. "Thanks for the lift." She said as she got out of the car then we'd grabbed Daveed to take him into his house. "AnThOnY, hOw'S iT gOnInG. I fOuNd a vErY p-pReTtY & bEaUtIfuL wOmAn, hEr's nAmE iS eMmY." Daveed said as I laughed & saw Emmy who'd blushes hard at the compliment that he gave her. Finally, we set him down on the couch then left him in there, well Emmy stayed in living room until the next day.

That's it for now, bye my stars!

I hope you like it!

Comment below if you want me to make a Jasmine & Anthony aka Jathony story I'm thinking of making one soon.

Anyways, bye!