Ch 5. (Part 2)

See I wasn't lying 👁👁

...···...···...···...···...···...···

"Hey how about we go get some ice cream to get your mind off of this?" Killua suggested. Gon wiped his eyes with his sleeves, "Sure." 

...

"Hey, you've never told me about your home life? To be honest if your parents left you there at home it's probably not good?" Gon asked. "Yeah no, my parents are assholes." Killua stated. "Ah, that makes sense."

"Yup. This is their monthly "we're going out, so you have to be ok at home or you'll get a punishment". He quoted. "I see what you meant by assholes." Gon giggled. "Yeah HUGE assholes. Then there is my two brothers, god I hate their guts. Sometimes I wonder how we're family." A vein popped in Killua's forehead while talking about his brothers.

The rest of the way to the ice cream shop they talked about home life, their childhoods and how they found out they were gay. Gon's story was actually funny, he used to have a poster of a pirate. So one day he looked at the photo and thought, 'since when was the pirate cute?' Then all the signals happened. You know how it goes. Then Killua's was kinda simple, he kind of knew right away that he did not have any attraction to girls. Surprisingly never though that something was wrong with him. It was natural. Then whenever someone thought it was wrong, off to the hospital they went!

...

After a few hours Killua and Gon were back at the house. Now they were opening the presents they got eachother.

"You go first." Gon smiled as he shoved the present into Killua's hand. "Ok fineee." 

When Killua opened the bag there were the gloves he wanted. Gon and Killua went out into town, he saw gloves in the shop widow and they were for shooting. "Oo! Thank you!" Killua smiled hugging Gon. Gon blushed obviously.

"Now open yours." 

Gon opened it and saw a fishing pole that Gon also saw in a shop widow. "Yay! Thank you Killua!" Gon smiled hugging Killua again. 

"Wanna go use the stuff?" Killua asked

"Yes! Race ya."

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

Happy Christmas Eve 

And

Merry Christmas 😁❤️

W  O  R  D  S  :  3  6  6