Ch 10.

I guess I need to update right-

Just so you know I haven't watched much of HxH so if I get anything wrong please don't come at me :')

————————————————

"Well. They killed my only friend here, the only person who really understood me. Ill never forgive them for that." Killua said clenching his fists. "Wow. If you don't mind me asking who were they?"

"Well she used to be the guard of getting into the house. I tried to run away but she was the one who told me about the Willow tree. We talked every time I tried to get out of the house. But my parents found out and they were upset I made a friend to they killed her on the spot while I was around." Killua sadly smiled, "They weren't even bothered by it which was bullshit."

"Why couldn't I go in the basement then? What did they do down there?" Gon said holding Killua's hand for comfort. "There are dead animals down there."

"What-?" 

"I mean there are dead animals down there. I wasn't really lying when I said my parents were very catholic." Killua shrugged. "You just didn't need to see all of the blood and, uhm, dead animals." 

"Pffftt. Alright thank you for telling me." Gon said smiling, "I know it probably wasn't easy but thank you."

"Yeah you deserved to know."

———————————

😀

Sorry weird chapter I didn't know what to do for it lol

Byee