Ch 3.

I'm so sorry- I have been procrastinating for hours so here is the chapter . Thank you for all the support I love you guys ❤️

···...···...···...···...···...···...····

"What did my mom say to you? Did she say something rude..? I'm  sorry if she did." Gon said. "It's fine she didn't say anything rude, she was actually nice." Killua said reassuringly. "Ok good.. my father wasn't home. Which is weird." 

"Eh, who cares about that bastard." Killua said shrugging. "Hehe, yeah." Gon smiled cutely. "Oh and beware my family is also kinda fucked up so. Yeah just beware." 

"Guess we are the same." Gon sadly smiled. 

(When they got to Killua's house)

"Alright welcome to your new house. You don't have to call it home." Killua said opening the door for Gon. "Thanks!" They both walked in, it was silent. No one was actually home. There was a note on the fridge from him mom, Kikyo Zoldyck. 

Me your father, you sister, and brothers are going out for the month. Stay here and don't get in trouble.

Bye honey!

"Tch. Of course they would do that." Killua said crumbling the paper and throwing it in the trash. "Your house is so big." Gon said running into the house, "Thanks. My family is going to be out for a month, so we got the house to ourselves." Killua looked Gon in the eyes. "Oh cool! So where is my room?" Gon asked.

"Oh up here." Killua walked up 2 flights of steps, turned to the right, then into a room. 

BANG!

A gun shot from outside the house. "Gah. Freaking hunters." Killua shook his head. Little did Killua know, that it wasn't hunters..

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

W O R D S : 285