Ch 4. (Christmas special)

Enjoy my people UvU (Christmas special maybe a little angst in this.)

🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 💖

It had been a 2 weeks after Gon had moved in with Killua. It was a good time, last night it snowed so the two went out and played in it. Today was Christmas Eve Gon went out to buy Killua a present, and he secretly was going to send his mom one. 

"I will be right back" Gon yelled. "Alright be careful though! And say away from creepy clowns." Killua yelled back from the living room.

As Gon was walking down the path he saw flashing lights and smelled blood, it was from the direction of his house. ...mom.? He walked up to see his mother on a stretcher, she had blood coming from her head and his dad was in hand cuffs.

"M-mom..?" He ran up to the stretcher. 

"Excuse me, are you Gon Freecss?" A guy asked. "Yes. What happened to my mom." Gon glared at his father.

"Well.. I'm sorry to tell you this but your mom got shot, and didn't make it." 

"W-what?.. I it's almost Christmas though. SHES SUPPOSE TO BE HERE!" Gon cried out. "S-she can't be gone. She was fine a few days ago. She's not gone your lying to me." He cried, but managed to look at his father. He had cuffs but there was  a gun next to his foot. Gon ran up to him. "YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOM! HOW COULD YOU SHE FUCKING LOVED YOU! AND ALL YOU DID WAS TAKE HER AWAY!? ARE YOU SICK!" Gon yelled then punched the older man. "OUCH! YOU LITTLE-." He was cut off by the police officer. "You have no right to speak sir, let the boy talk." The officer looked at the kid in sympathy. "I'm so sorry kid, but she's gone."

"Why..She did nothing though." 

"We know kid. Life is life,I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sorry we couldn't make it here earlier." Then just like that Gon ran. Ran like the wind, like nothing else in the world mattered except to run. 

~

Gon ended up running to The Willow tree. He saw Killua under the tree drinking a juice box while reading. 

Somehow he heard Gon and his head turned to see Gon crying, shaking, in pain. "Gon!? What happened are you ok!?" Killua yelled running up. "She's gone." Gon managed to say. "Who's gone?" Killua asked. "My mom.. t-that bastard shot her." He clenched his fist. 

Killua wiped Gon's tears and hugged him. "I'm so sorry this happened before Christmas."

"W-why did she have to go Killua?" Gon cried into Killua's shoulder. "I don't know."

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Ok I will literally start making a part 2 to this rn-

The next one will be less angst maybe some.

W  O  R  D  S  : ❹❼❸