Ch 6.

Guess who finally decided to update- 👁👁

♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖♡

Gon was at the Willow Tree fishing, while Killua was in town probably starting a fight, or at a pet shop.So far Gon has caught 7 fish, and he's trying to get 20. Gon has been out there for about 10 minutes by now.

. . . Gon's POV . . .

Alright 13 more to go! I wonder what Killua is doing right now. I hope he's ok and not hurt.

(Gon hears the bushes move)

What was that? "Hello? Killua if that's you, your not scary." I said setting my rod down, then getting off of the branch I was sitting on. "Killua." I said pulling something white out of the bush. "Oh just a bunn-." 

"Boo!" Killua jumped out from behind me. "Ah! Hey! Jerk." I set the bunny down then it ran away. "You know I thought the trauma wouldn't let you scare me but nevermind," I said then I looked at the water. "And you scared all the fish away." 

No ones POV 

"Anyways. While I was in town I got you something I know you'll love it." Killua said grabbing a sweatshirt from the bag. From all the nights him and gon had been talking, Killua knows Gon loves hunting and hunters in general. So when he was at the shop he got a sweatshirt with the hunter logo on it. "Oh, Yay! Thank you! I got us dinner even though we have enough food in the house." 

"Yeah whatever let's just go home, and don't forget the fish."

♜♖☂︎♝♟♘♔♥︎♚♛☀︎♞☁︎☃︎♠︎♣︎♦︎♤♧♙♗☾♕☽♢♡

W O R D S : 2 6 5