Ch 2.

Thank you @iiTokyoWeeb for the idea ^^

···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···

"Well did she like kick you out or just leave you..?" Killua asked trying not to be very blunt. "She kicked me out for.. something." Gon said looking down at his feet.

"You got to tell me why or I won't know what room to give you." Killua said. He really didn't need to know he was just very nosy. "If you really want to know, my mom and dad kicked me out because I am gay." 

Damn. What the fuck? What kind of parents do that. Tch. "Well fuck them. You deserve better than some homophobic parents anyways." Killua said crossing his arms. "Heh thanks." 

"Do you have anything? I mean like cloths or did they just, push you out..?" Killua asked. They were walking down the path to Gon's house. Killua of course didn't know where Gon's house was, otherwise that would be very weird. "No. I just have my phone and the cloths on me." 

Some crappy parents you got there Gon. Killua really wanted to say that but he didn't want to be very blunt. They were still his parents. Respect your elders! Killua's parents would say to him every time he talked back to them, or they would beat him up.

(When they got there)

"I'll go in real quick." Gon said walking up. 

Killua grabbed his arm, "I'll come with. If they hurt you I can protect you." Killua said. He had pure murder in his eyes. "Thanks." 

They went up together, Gon knocked on the door. A tall woman opened the door. She had green eyes, blackish greenish long hair, and had one earring. 

"What are you doing back mistake." She said in a stern voice. 

"Tch. He came back to get his stuff then he will be out of here." Killua said giving her his glare. "Whatever." She only let Gon in and Killua to stay outside. "So what are you.? His boyfriend." She asked calmer. Killua's face turned red, "n-no ma'am just a friend to take care of him." He said looking away. 

"Heh, you guys will make good friends." She said with a genuine smile. "Why are you nice to me?" Killua asked. 

"Wel, Gon's father watches me when I'm talking to him.. and he told me to kick him out or.. o-or he would abuse Gon.." The woman said in a sad tone. "So I don't want him to get hurt, but if he knew this he would try to help me.. and I can't let that happen." 

"Oh, wow I'm sorry that happened to you." Damn you make your family sound worse than mine, and that's saying something. 

"Please take care of him. And when you get the chance give this to him." She grabbed a box from the steps. It had white wrapping on it and a red bow at the top. "It has a card from me and a flag in there." She gave it to Killua. "Will do Ma'am."

Gon walked from the hallway outside. "Let's go Gon." Killua said walking away. "Bye mom.." Gon said walking with Killua. "Bye honey." 

···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...···...····...···..···.·.·.·.·.·

YAS

How'd y'all like it? 

W o r d s : 534