Olivine City Gym

This should be a brief chapter. I leave the gym and am given the HM Fly, which I used to get to Olivine City. I return to the Lighthouse because I figured out how it worked and I reach the top where I find Jasmine tending to an injured Amphoros.

She asks me to go to Cianwood and get her medicine. I fly there, get the meds, fly back, and give the meds to her.

I leave the Light House and Warden Baoba calls me... yeah; I don't remember who that is. Oh, it's about the Safari Zone! Heck yeah! Let's go get a new Pokemon!

I catch a Machop I named Chadicus in the Cliff Cave. Suddenly... it happens.

Cafeteria is evolving! Light surrounds his body as he grows and then suddenly... he becomes a Typhlosion!

I enter the Safari Zone and find a Paras. Not what I wanted, but whatever. Oop...it fled...dang it.

Anyway, I fly back to Olivine City and challenge Jasmine to a battle.

Jasmine sends out her Magnemite, and I send out Cafeteria, who melts it with Lava Plume. I then switch to Not Rick because fighting is super effective against steel, right? Her Steelix is next and an iron tail from it lowers Not Rick to 5 HP. Fighting is super effective against steel, but not worth the risk here. Back to Cafeteria because I am not sacrificing Not Rick for nothing. One Lava Plume and Steelix goes down. Her final Pokemon is Magnemite and... you know how that went.

Jasmine gives me the Mineral Badge, which means it's time to take on the gym in Mahogany Town. Town.