Arsenopyrite

I'm a speedy boy and arrive in Fuchsia City, where I challenge the gym immediately!

I make it through the hidden walls and find the real Janine, the poison type specialist!

Her first Pokemon is Crobat and Suavce lands Thunder, taking it down to red before Janine heals it with a Full Restore. Another Charge Beam takes it down to red and Swift defeats the bat.

Next is her Weezing and I switch in Moubrafth. Close Combat does a light amount of damage before Moubarfth is poisoned by Sludge Bomb. Not cool, so I switch to Heapass and take it out with Dragon Rush.

Venomoth is next, so I send out Woogle and take it out with two Earthquakes. Ariados comes out and Woogle defeats it with two Earthquakes. Next is another Ariados, and Woogle takes it out with two Earthquakes. What a pattern!

Janine compliments our strength and gives us the Soul Badge!

I then remember that the Power Plant works again so I can enter the radio station and upgrade my Pokegear! I then fly back to Vermillion City and wake up a Snorlax! I'm going to test out Moubarfth's strength against a Snorlax and try to catch it so I can have a new Pokemon and an idea for how Red's Snorlax will be...

Okay yeah, Moubarfth killed it with one hit haha.

I go through Diglett's Cave and arrive in Pewter City, where I challenge the gym! I walk inside and meet Brock, the rock type specialist!

Can you guess which Pokemon I lead with? That's right!

Heapass starts the fight, and Brock sends out his Graveler. Heapass uses Waterfall and one shot the Graveler. Next is Rhyhorn, who almost gets one shotted by Waterfall but survives, and Brock heals the Rhyhorn. I use Waterfall again and defeat him this time.

Onix is next, and it lands a few hits before Waterfall knocks it out. Heapass's speed has been lowered too far down to continue, so I switch to Woogle as Brock sends out Kabutops.

Somehowe, the Kabutops knows Giga Drain and brings Woogle down to half health! Earthquake takes Kabutops down to the red, and then I switch to Moubarfth because we are not risking that at all. Close Combat takes Kabutops down. Finally, is Omastar and I send Woogle back out. Omastar uses Brine which heals up Woogle to almost full health and we take out the Omastar with Earthquake!

And with that victory, Brock hands us the Boulder Badge!