Imagine: Robin de Noir (Fluff/Lemon)

My best friend semi requested this because I asked her to fill in the form and this is what came out of it. I'm not really sure about the rate though so...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine: Robin de Noir, Saving The Princess(Fluff/Lemon)

You sat on the wall in a squatting position, a little away from the gate with a dark grey speckled white hawk next to you. As you watched the carriage at the horizon nearing you noticed company hiding near.

Keeping your eyes on the nearing carriage you contemplated what possible could be the next move of the one's hiding. You weren't there for no reason, but still. The last female heir of the Merryweathers was about to arrive here at Moonacre. And you were supposed to keep her safe from the De Noirs.

When the horses stopped right before the gate and someone jumped off to open it the guys that had hidden in the bushes ran into sight and landed gracefully on the carriage. They both stuck their heads and arms through the windows, each pulling on one of the persons on the inside.

You took a minute for the happenings to settle themselves before interfering. As the Merryweather girl had subtly injured the young man that tried to pull her out he had let her go and retreated.

You decided it was your time to have a little fun with the outlaws and with a nosedive you jumped from your position on the wall to the two men on top of the carriage. Pulling them away from it in one swift motion and throwing both of them on the hard and dusty ground. You landed gracefully on your feet next to them.

The coachman took this time to actuate the horses and quickly get the girl away from this scene. The boy tried to get up bet you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back to you. The gate closed in front of his eyes and the girl was gone for now.

"Not so quick, young gentleman. I'd like to have a word with you. What's your name dear?" You whispered in his ear, his back resting against your chest, him breathing heavily from exertion. "Robin de Noir." You took in a breath of fresh air. "The girl's safety is my number one priority and you just happen to be standing in the way. If I see you near her once again I will not be gentle."

He huffed. "You call this gentle?" You pushed him hard and he fell with his face in a whirl of dust. "Yes, indeed I do." You smiled devilishly at him as he and his friend took off in the other direction. "'Till we meet again Robin..."

You climbed over the wall and made your way to the estate. As the day passed you kept in her shadows to not be seen by her. While her uncle told her explicitly to not go near the woods she asked him to let her when they went for a horse ride. He let her go and when she let her horse by the edge of the woods you decided to get a little closer.

She kneeled down next to a rabbit in a tiny cage. Robin neared her snickering. You leaned against a nearby tree. He noticed you but as you did nothing yet he went on with his plan. He brought two friends this time.

You had two options now. One, you acted yourself since you know you could beat their asses easily, but the girl would know about you and that was one thing you wanted to avoid for the sake of your mission.

Or two, call sir Merryweather's dog which both they and you feared most. She would be save by your doing but you wouldn't want to be near when it happened.

The latter seemed like a better option so you used the special whistle sir Merryweather had given you for special occasions after climbing high in the tree. This was indeed a special occasion and he would not mind you using it now. You watched the scene from above.