Imagine: Rebekah Mikaelson (Lemon)

Finally, after 5 months of not being able to put a significant amount of words on paper I finished this requested imagine.

I'm sorry PrincessOwly for the long wait, I hope you enjoy it. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine: Rebekah Mikaelson, How About Dinner? (Lemon)

You made your casual walk through the woods just like every other Saturday morning. Completely dressed in your running outfit, but you barely ever ran here, this place made you feel like you need to enjoy every second of it instead of rushing through. Occasionally you stopped to take a picture of an animal you spotted or a new mushroom you found on your way that wasn't there the week before. But one thing never changed about these woods, the absolute silence, even the wind was barely audible. Until today.

Somewhere 40 ft away a twig snapped very slowly and a single leaf rustled. Whatever caused the sound to happen, it was very careful not to make any and this was purely unintenional. If you were not mistaken you heard a very softly spoken curse from the same spot.

"Who's there?" You spoke as calm as you could muster. You saw something flash by that had a rough shape of a human, but it was unnaturally fast. As you kept staring at the source of the previous sounds, you felt a slight change of wind for just a second. "Hello?" You tried again, your voice getting a little weaker.

"Hello love. Sorry, but I got a little careless there." A woman stated from behind you. Before you could turn around she grabbed your shoulder and tilted your head slightly to the other side, exposing just enough of your skin.

First a sting, then a thump and after that just a rush. The rush of your blood getting sucked out of your neck. Your heart started pumping faster to get enough blood aruond and the rapid bloodflow felt intoxicating. Then it stopped. The woman had pulled away and just as sudden your bloodflow went back to normal. Not sure if the lightheadedness came from the bloodloss or the intoxication you turned around to look at the woman who just invaded your personal space.

She was looking at you as if you were the first human she ever saw. "That did not hurt you?" She asked confused. "It did for just second, but not really after that." She hummed at your reponse. "You might want to clean it up." And with that she was gone.

You went home and took the longest shower you had in weeks. Very carefully rubbing the wound like she told you to. After showering you looked in the mirror and inspected what it looked like. The teethmarks might disappear within a day, but the slight bruising might stay a little longer. One might mistake it for a hickey.

Pulling a sweater over your head that would cover up the little incident you couldn't stop thinking about the woman. You remembered she hadn't even told you her name, nor did it ever occur to you to ask for it.

You went on with your day like nothing happened, on the outside at least. In your head you were all over the place, you mind going back to that woman and the incident of that morning. The fact that she was a vampire didn't startle you in the least bit, you were only scared for a bit when she surprised you with her presence.

In the evening you were home alone and you had to make your own dinner. You had put on some comfy clothes for the rest of the night. Almost finished cooking, you took out the trash, and for the brief moment outside your senses were on edge. After a quick glance over both shoulders and not seeing anything out of the ordinary, you pulled the door close behind you. But it got stuck on a rock in the edge of the doorframe.