Imagine: (Ni)Klaus Mikaelson (Lemon)

Here it is, my requested imagine of a nameless second person character with the beloved Niklaus/Klaus Mikaelson!! (Or not Mikaelson if you know the series, but whatever... ;p)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine: Klaus Mikaelson, Closer To Klaus (Lemon)

The Mikaelson family were once your friends, but as you got sick and were ready to die the five "children" decided to share their immortality with you.

The mother you once thought of as your own had turned her own children and husband into vampires in order to protect them from the werewolves that took her youngest child from her. The children fed you their blood to survive. As you slowly died you turned into a new vampire yourself. When you reached the age of adulthood your body stopped growing old.

You survived when you were ready to die. They made you fake your own death and then run away. You started hating them for what they did to you, even though they took good care of you.

Klaus had been about the same age, very much like you, yet so different in some ways. You wanted to keep him close, yet so far away.

When you had to run away after you faked your death, Klaus was the one that kept you connected to the family. He checked in on you every night, feeding you a little bit of his blood to keep you going. Every night you ran off a little further, further away from your hometown that you couldn't return to for the next century.

One night Klaus stopped showing up and the night after that. After a few nights of his absence you were too far away from the place Klaus saw you last that he lost complete track of you and you gave up on the idea of ever seeing him again. Which in some ways made you feel relieved but at the same time you were sad.

After a few more nights of running you stumbled upon a little self-sufficient village, far away from everything. You waited in the shadows until the sun was about to rise and then walked through the gates. In the meantime you had gotten really hungry.

You waited for the day the men would start hunting and followed their tracks when it was dark. As soon as one the men got side tracked from the rest you snapped his neck and drank all his blood.

Repeating this routine on different people every 4 or 5 days the inhabitants started to get suspicious so you left when nobody noticed. You started running away again, hoping you would find another village soon.

Year after year you lived like this, you had traveled to all kinds of places around the continent. You had been living in this town for quite some weeks now and the people had started to accept you in as a permanent inhabitant. They provided you with a job at the infirmary to help the community and you had started hunting animals at night instead of just killing the people, just because you started to care.

Your job required you to start before the sun rose, stay inside at daylight and only go to your home when the sun set, so no one got suspicious of what you are. Even one of the men had started showing interest in you, but you kept him at a distance. A relationship with you was bound to become a disaster.

One day, when you were on your way to work you heard someone stumble through the gates of the town. When you turned around to look at the person you found a handsome young man collapsing on the ground. He looked somewhat familiar, but his face was smudged with mud and twigs were tangled in his long hair.

Lifting him on his feet you draped his arm around your shoulder and you helped him to the infirmary, because obviously he needed help. Once there you sat him down on the bed and demanded he would lie down. You would be back in a few minutes to clean him up.