Imagine: Draco Malfoy (Lemon)

I highly requested this myself because I need some Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton in my life right now. :3

Okay enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine: Draco Malfoy, His Darker Side(Lemon)

You walked through the Great Entrance on your first day of your last year at Hogwarts. You were greeted with a lot of familiar faces but also a few new ones.

Someone slung their arm around your shoulder. "Hey Y/N!" You smiled at the person. "Hey!" It was your best friend, Y/F/N.

"Say, have you by any chance seen Draco?" You asked. "Uhm, no. Can't say I have. Is it urgent?" You waved the question off. Together you walked into the Slytherin dormitory in the dungeon to get rid of that enormous trunk.

On your way out of the dorm you noticed Draco had settled down on one of couches in the Common room. "Hi Draco." You tried to start a conversation with him but he simply nodded as a greeting gesture and kept staring at his arm as if the sleeve would evaporate in thin air any minute.

"Not in the mood for talking. I get it." You sat down next to him and kept silent, hoping he would gainsay your statement or just say something at all. The common room suddenly emptied, for it was time for dinner. "Say, Y/N, don't you want to have a bite?"

"I'm not entirely famished, what about you?" He snorted. "I'll always deny being ravenous because I don't feel like being around so much people."

"Let's have dinner for two then." You smiled teasingly at him while you placed some ingredients on the coffee table and turned it into a steaming hot, mouth-watering dish. "You are always able to surprise me." If you didn't know better you would have thought he laughed.

"Was that a compliment?" You smirked at Draco. "Now, don't be silly and let's eat." His weak smile turned into a scowl before he stuffed his mouth with meat.

"It's always the same with you." You mumbled mockingly. He turned his head to you so fat you thought it would fall off. "What's that supposed to mean?"

His once gray eyes turned as dark as the night's sky. "That you're short temper is getting the better of you. Try to learn to control it, you would be a lot more pleasant to be around."

While grabbing some food you stood up to eat the rest of dinner on your bed, a place where Draco hopefully wouldn't come. When you placed your hand on the doorknob you heard glass shatter and Draco swearing under his breath.

He tried to pull out his wand but he struggled, that much you could hear. So you decided to turn back around and help him. Taking your wand out of the pocket of your jacket you searched the list of spells in your head. Pointing your wand at the vase Draco broke you mumbled "Reparo" and the vase repaired itself and settled back on the cabinet. Then you walked closer to Draco and took his hand in your free one. You noticed the shattered glass had induced minor cuts on his knuckles. You pointed your wand at his hand. "Episkey, Tergeo." And then tapped it. "Ferula."

When he didn't say anything to you, you bowed for him, rolling your eyes. "You're welcome." You almost turned back around to leave him alone again when he cleared his throat. "For a Slytherin, you are very kind."

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but thanks." He grabbed your hand with his bandaged one. "No, thank you... For not forsaking me." You raised a brow at him. "Okay..." You tried to pull away but he wouldn't give in. "Please don't leave me here alone, solus, in the presence of my own bad side."

You sat back down next to him and placed your hand on his forearm, the forearm he was staring at not a long time ago. You moved the white sleeve of his button-up shirt up to reveal what was wrong with his arm. You saw the dark mark on his arm. When he noticed you were staring at it, he pulled his arm away from you roughly, hitting your cheek in the process. You mumbled an apology under your breath. "No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you. I just... It's a touchy subject."