✨3✨

ur walking into school when u see Val. he seems to be waiting for someone, u decide to walk up to him.

"m-morning val."
u smile at him. he smiled back and his eyes seem to light up when u talk to him.
"wassup doll?"

u blush again when he calls u that.
"doll?" u question.
"yeah! do u not like it? if u don't I can--" u cut him off
"no no. I like it, a lot." u both blush and look away from each other.

"hey (y/n?"

"yeah Val?"

"I have something to ask."
before he could judd comes up to you and grabs u by the back of the hood. he walks to a place away from val.

"what was that for?"

"be careful around him. He's a Bilzerian. they're known psychopaths."

"says the one who trained raccoons to kill ur brother.."

"listen here u lil shi-"
he sighs
"just be careful. I don't care about u or anything but Leah does. and if u get hurt I'm gonna get blamed for it.

"aww. I think the great Judd Birch cares about me"

"shut it!"
u laugh and walk away to go to class. Val and Judd did the same.

at lunch

u decided to get something to drink today. u opened it and started walking towards ur usual table. some dick head trips u and u fall, causing u to spill the drink all over ur hoodie. it was ur favorite hoodie too.

u get up and look down
"now look what you've done!"
of course u took off ur hoodie. but it was very hesitant and u seemed scared. that's because u have a short sleeve shirt on and ur self conscious about ur body.

val walks up to u.
"hey u ok?"
"yeah I'm fine..."
u look down and try to cover ur arms the best u can. val takes off his signature red jacket and puts it around you. its warm and smells like cigarettes, booze, and cologne. u smile and hug him tightly, he hugs you back. in his embrace is the safest uve ever felt. hes warm and just his presence makes u feel safe, like no matter what he'd always be there to protect u.

-------------------------

ı һopє u ʟıҡєԀ ıţ! ţһє ňє×ţ pѧяţ ıs ɢoňňѧ ɞє ıň νѧʟs poν so ɞє яєѧԀʏ ғoя ţһѧţ!
❤ıʟʏ ѧʟʟ ɞʏє!❤