✨5✨

яєզuєsţєԀ ɞʏ: @jalicea13

ı һopє u ɢєţ єňjoʏ ıţ❤

-----------------------------------

u were laying in bed when u got a text from leah

'hey!'

'hello' u answered.

'so I was wondering if u could do me a favor👀'

'like?..'

'this weekend im having a party...'

'get to the point -_-'

'I need you to come and set up some stuff. also I invited vallll~~~~'

'uhm... just one question'
'WHY WOULD U INVITE VAL'

'because I know youll be there for your best friend! (me) and I know you like val'

'no I don't but whatever.. I'll ride home with you and judd on Friday'
'if that's ok of course'

'u know I don't care! plus Judd won't either. to be honest he's been acting like a good older brother to you recently'
'weird right?'

'yeah ig.. anyway i gtg'

'byee!'

'bye'

timeskip to Friday after school❤

u and leah rid home with Judd scared for your lives. "Judd do you have to drive this fast?!" leah screams over the blasting music. "yes. yes I do. I'm trying to get u two losers home as fast as possible" he yells back not wanting to turn down the sick music.

❤bla bla u get to the birches house❤

u and Leah sit in her room planing shit to do at the party. "we gotta have wine!" leah says. "ok... but how will we get it?.. we're all underage." u question. "Judd obviously!! He's so scary he can just say." she says the next part in a deep scratchy voice to mock judd "give me ur wine and jack mother fuckers"

u try ur hardest not to laugh
"yeah alright."

the two of you spend the rest of the day laughing, planning, and making fun of her family.

❤right before the party❤

u had just finished doing some light cleaning so that everything is at least a little sanitary. leah went to the door and opened it. the teens started flooding in. u got anxious because of your anxiety so u decided to stay in the kitchen away from people. u sat on the floor in th corner with your knees to your chest when u heard a familiar voice

"hey (y/n). why are you sitting alone?" you look up and there he is. the val bilzerian. u blush when he squats down to meet your eye level.

"o-oh i just- I just like being alone.. I'm not used to this many people around." u chuckle and look down. he smiles and pats your head, then sits next to you. "well I'm not leaving you alone. its kinda sad just seeing one person all alone, especially if it's you."

"why am I so special?.." u tilt your head looking at him. "well because you're the first one who gave me a chance to be myself instead of assuming I'm a dickhead and ignoring me."
"oh.. I don't listen to rumors, most of them are fake.." "I'll be right back" he stands up and pours two cups of wine. one for him and another one for you. he walks back and hands you a cup.

"thank you." you smile at him and take the cup. he sits back down and sips on it.

"so I wanted to ask some questions, to get to know you" he says after taking a drink. "well what do you want to know?" u ask. "some deep stuff" "deep stuff?" yeah like.. what's your favorite color?" "oh no you've stepped over the line with that one." u joke smiling, he chuckles. "but seriously what is it?" he asks

"(f/c)"
(favorite color)
"what's yours?"

"red." he answers. "like my jacket, that I see you still have"

"its mine now." u giggle
"that's alright I have extras."

you and val spend the rest of the night asking questions about each other. by those questions you two were falling for each other more and more.

--------------------------

ʏєєєєssss ı ғıňѧʟʟʏ upԀѧţєԀ! ţһѧňҡ ʏou ѧɢѧıň ғoя ţһє suɢɢєsţıoň. ım һѧppʏ ţo ţѧҡє moяє.

❤ıʟʏ ѧʟʟ ɞʏє ɞʏє❤