Chapter⁴

He adjusted her head on the car seat as she was completely immersed in the world of sleep

He adjusted her head on the car seat as she was completely immersed in the world of sleep. Stopping the car at a side he covered her body with a blanket and opened the mini sun shade of car to obstruct Sun rays that may broke her sleep.

"She must be tired"

He mumbled as he again started the car and drove through the high way. He  opened the window of his seat and the cold breezes started to wipe his face.

He took a long breathe and smiled. Life seems pretty good to him. Everything is going so well that also scares him.

Please God! I don't want to repay for my this happiness.

Yiana opened her eyes feeling the breeze flowing over her body. As she opened her eyes she looked outside the window.

She could see spring wrapping the whole world with it's beauty. Cherry blossoms were looking so beautiful in the highway that it felt like someone decorated the road with lots of love and affection.

Nature decorated it for us.

She smiled and sat on the seat. She opened the window of her seat and felt the little cold breeze. Her hair was dancing with the flow of strong breeze.

"Did you sleep well?"

Jeongguk asked her while she was enjoying the nature immensely.

"Yes, I had a good sleep."

She smiled as she said.

"Aren't you hungry? "

"You should be hungry more, you are driving from the midnight"

Yiana rubbed her eyes and yawned, trying to shrug off the sleepiness.

"I was hungry indeed so I ate the snacks"

Jeongguk smiled with his bunny Teeth as he said that.

"Don't tell me you didn't left anything for me.."