chapter⁷

Wtf am I even doing?

He heard his voice cursing himself from the back of his head.

I must have lost my mind or what? Why I even broke it ? For fuck's sake why can't I know the reason of this dominance of sudden emotion ?

He continued cursing himself while he heard quick and hasty footsteps coming towards him, exposing the door open they already came inside to witness what actually happened in this broad day light which made their heart frantically shake at shock.

He was standing their holding the pieces of broken glasses of photo frame  in his hand, red thick fluids coming out fresh from the newly made wounds. His face was wearing disappointment mixed with frustration.

"JEONGGUK!"

Yiana yelled while running towards him , looking at that much blood oozing out of wounds made her frightened. She immediately held his hand tight, made him sit on the bed while his mother rushed out to take out the first aid kit.

"What, H-how this happened son?"

Mr.Jeon came and sat beside him keeping on of his hand on his son's shoulder, squeezing slight to give him assurance that it's alright no need to be frustrated of this sudden action.

"Dad, it just happened mistakenly. I am very sorry."

They saw his eyelids dropping down as he said that. Fade colours of guilt was painted in his eyes. Sadness taking over his face. He let out a sigh as he said that.

"Jeongguk, it's alright. We can frame this photo again. But the matter of worry is your wounds. Let me dress it quick"

She said as she saw her mother-in-law came with the first aid box quick and she took it intending to Sanitize his wounds well.

He winced a little in pain while she was applying those sterile on wounds, noticing him she blowed some air to let him feel a little ease.

He smiled looking at her sincere eyes travelling over his silly little wounds of hands to cure it well. His lips tucked upwards and she noticed that at a very little glance.

Her cheeks immediately wore a pretty shade of peach pink, while rosy lips turning in to crescent moon; that pretty smile of her.

"Son, come let me feed you? Your hands are hurt you won't be able to eat alone"

He soon tilted his head upward as she heard her mother's best offer while feeling her soft hands patting his head. He smiled looking at her.