Chapter³

______________________________________________________

"Yiana!"

Holding her in his arms he screamed out. He was shocked with the situation he is in out of blue.

"Yiana... wake up! What happened with you?"

He kept calling her holding her chin. He could only see her eyes shut without any response.

"I need doctor now! Where is my phone?"

He mumbled keeping her in his arms and his eyes kept searching for his phone.

While searching his phone his eye stuck at the water bottle and as soon the idea came in his mind he took it in his grip.

"Yiana wake up!"

Sprinkling water on her face he kept calling her. But it didn't work. He didn't get any response from her.

"What happened to you dear? Please wake up. Come in your sense..."

He kept calling her with tears in his eyes.

Why she blanked out like this? Did I do anything wrong? Did I hurt you somehow?

This thoughts were whirling up his mind while he was still trying to figure out what happened and why she is still not in her sense.

He again sprinkled water and this time he could see her moving her eyebrows. She opened her eyes slightly and slowly opened it wide .

"Yiana! What happened to you? Why you blanked out? Are feeling anything wrong ? Tell me love, I will reduce it all. Just tell me I am so scared"

He  was about to cry, he kept blabbering while she was looking at him with her wide amused eyes. There is still a stinging pain in her chest but that was not bothering her.

All she could see and think was about Jeongguk. She could see him blithering and tears were draining down through his eyes.

Without thinking a minute she went close to him and locked her lips with his. She left everything behind and just felt his soft lips, closing her eyes.

He was surprised with that sudden move. He didn't even realise that she was holding him tightly through his neck and their lips were locked with in a second. He forgot to kiss her back. All he could just feel her lips moving on his one.

Without getting any response she backed off and opened her eyes. She was feeling something guilty and ashamed, mixed kind of feeling for her sudden action.

I know you don't love me.. I don't even expect that! It's just a forced marriage by parents. Even though I have the consent now, maybe you also had the same consent about this marriage before but after my behaviors towards you it is near impossible to feel you something good about me.