Will This Loyalty Last?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leafy's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~
I stared at my trainers alarm clock. It read 3:21 a.m. I was up very early but I didn't know why. I looked around the dark bedroom, and seen Swift curled up in my trainers jacket. He mumbled a couple things then tucked his head under his wing. I snickered. He was talking in his sleep! Then I heard a noise. It sounded like...whispering. I turned my head looking for the person or Pokemon making the noise. Then I realized it was coming from outside. I leaped up onto my trainers window, and pushed my snout into the glass. I looked down, into the backyard and seen two Pokemon talking. A Houndoom and a Raichu were whispering to each other, casting nervous glances behind them from time to time. I cocked my head so I could hear what they were saying.
"Ugh, Splash should be here by now." Whispered the Raichu.
"I'll tear his ears off if he doesn't arrive soon." Hissed the Houndoom.
I gave a nervous growl. I felt like these Pokemon were threatening my trainer...I don't know why but I just felt like they were. I cast a glance at my trainers sleeping body, then slowly unlocked the window, and pulled it open. A light breeze rushed across my scales and I shivered. I climbed out the window, lowering myself onto the window sill, slightly below. I slowly began to close the window, but a big gust of wind blew at me, and I lost my balance. I bit my tongue to prevent myself from yelling in terror, as I grabbed the window, slamming it shut. I seen the Houndoom's ears move, listening in my direction. The Raichu looked up at me.
"Hey!" It called. "Stop eavesdropping and get down here!"
I was paralyzed with fear. I could see the Raichu and Houndoom's fur raise up.
I shook my head and regained myself. I slowly began to climb down the side of the house.
"HURRY UP!" Howled the Houndoom furiously. I gulped, and began scooting down the side of the house quicker. When I was about five feet from the lush grass, I leaped down and landed with a thud.
"What did you hear?" Demanded the Houndoom, before I could stand up.
"Wha...what do you mean? I asked, fearfully.
"What did you hear us say?" Growled the Houndoom.
"I heard you ask where um Splash I think his name was, is and you said if he doesn't hurry up you'll claw his ears off."
"That's it?" Asked the Houndoom in a softer voice. I nodded. Then the Raichu whispered something into the Houndoom's ear.
"Raven, do you think we should recruit him?"
"That's a great idea Volts." The Houndoom said grinning. She turned to look at me.
"I am Raven and this is Volts." She growled, pointing her tail to Volts.
"We are part of the Pokemon rebellion. We go around finding Pokemon that belong to trainers, and we recruit them. Would you like to join us?"
I gave her a scared look.
"I...I don't think so." I stuttered.
Raven opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by Chase racing out the door.
"What's going on out here?!" He growled.
"We were just recruiting you friend here." Volts said with a sneer.
"What! No! I didn't agree!" I yelped.
"Recruiting for what?" Asked Chase, a look of confusion on his face.
"The Pokemon Rebellion." Growled Raven.
"Anyway." She continued, "We are the Pokemon that stand for freedom. We will not be bullied by our trainers to battle. We will not be locked in Pokeballs until our trainers might have use of us. We will not eat the Pokepoop they call Pokechow. We will be free! So will you join us or not?"
Chase began to speak, but I cut him off.
"No. We are loyal to are trainers. They haven't done anything wrong to us."
"Suit yourself." Growled Raven. She turned around to face the forest.
"Come on Volts." She hissed. "Let's go find Splash."
With that she stalked off into the trees, whipping her tail, Volts following close behind.
I turned back to Chase.
"What if she's right?" He asked.
"What?"
"What if it's true. What if our trainers actually don't give a Ratata's tail about us? What if the Pokemon Rebellion is a good thing?"
I couldn't believe he just said that.
"Our trainers love us. Why would there be reason for you to think otherwise?"