𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 - 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃 - 9 minutes

Light snow fell all around the city and cold breezes swept across. Haru walked by with his snowcoat on, viewing the stores. He felt excited beyond words as today was nearing a very special one.

A couple months ago....

Dim lights surrounded a semi-fancy restaurant. People chattering all around but not loudly. It was late at night and there sat Haru and Daisuke.

"Why would you take me to such a fancy restaurant..?" Haru asked, feeling a bit like he wasn't in place. They had been dating for almost 2 years and usually only went on small walks or ate ice cream as Haru liked most.

"You love me right?" Daisuke asked as he stared deep into the others eyes making a light blush appear on the taupe boy's face.

"Of course I do." The other answered, a bit withdrawn and flustered. A light smile appeared on the younger's face.

"Come with me." The shorter one said, leading the other outside. The outside had lights hanging around the area and a beautiful view of the ocean as small waves formed. Haru stared at Daisuke only to gasp a little when he suddenly got down on one knee.

They stared at each other as Daisuke pulled out a little box from his pocket that had a soft red velvet look.

"Dear Haru Kato, I've loved you very dearly ever since the day I first laid eyes on you. I want to fight more crime as a detective and watch more Disney movies (that you always sob at) with you." He opened the small box and gave Haru the most genuine smile. "Will you marry me?"

Haru stood back slightly as he could feel light tears travel down his cheeks. His hair blew in the wind lightly as his attention was only on Daisuke.

"Of course yes!" Haru said energetically as he jumped to hug Daisuke. It didn't take him long to say yes, not even hesitating. He hugged tightly and cried for forever but he wished this moment would never end.

Present day...

Haru continued walking past the shops that glowed white and holiday colors. Their wedding had been coming up and Haru completely forgot about getting fitted for a suit so he was going to do so.

"Welcome. Can I help you?" A shop attendant asked as Haru walked in.

"Yes! I'd like to get fitted for a suit?"

"What kind of suit are you looking for?"

"What are the options?"

The man gladly showed Haru a bunch of designs they had until Haru found one he liked. It was a white one with a purple flower hung on the black lapel. Haru got measured and then was told to grab it in 2 days. Haru left the shop with more plans before the wedding that was getting closer and closer. Only a week away. Haru needed a suit and cake. He was planning on baking one so he went to the store to grab the needed ingredients. His smile stayed bright and happy throughout the entire trip. Once he got home he put the ingredients away as he wasn't going to make the cake yet.

"*Insert doorbell ringing noise*" The doorbell rang, making Haru get up to answer. There he saw Daisuke as they planned to watch disney movies and snuggle. The taupe haired one jumped for a hug. The dark haired one was cold.

"I can make hot chocolate!! Go sit down while I do that." Haru ran over to the kitchen after signalling Daisuke to sit down. He did so and looked around the apartment he'd been in multiple times but this time holiday decorations. They weren't the best but they looked beautiful. On the coffee table were mystery books Haru had been reading lately and pictures of the two.