𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 - 𝐸𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶

Hi this is a short I made. I hope you like it...It's a bit..Cursed.

Author pov

It was a normal day at work. Nothing off about it...That was until Daisuke came up with the sickest idea and I don't mean the virus...I mean..The pocky game. What is the pocky game you may ask? Well, for a while Daisuke hadn't a clue either! But one day he heard Suzue talking about it with her friends..Something about gossip. But Daisuke thought "What if I get Haru and I to do that?" and so work came by again. Did Daisuke have a clue where to buy pocky? No...He thought if he bought the company it'd work..So maybe it'd be a dead giveaway to ask Haru! He couldn't afford suspicion!! If he asked Mahoro...She could help him out!

"Mahoro." Daisuke said in his usual tone but a bit quieter as to not grab Haru's attention.

"yuh?" Mahoro replied as she chewed on her gummy bears.

"I need pocky. Do you have any?"

"why do you need pocky?"

"I wanted to try it out."

"Hmm. Okay." Mahoro walked over to her purse, tossing out a bunch of other candy until she found pocky.

"Is chocolate okay?" Mahoro asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Daisuke took the pocky and darted his eyes over to the taupe haired man, working on his computer...Looking so innocent and pure. Daisuke knew what he had to do.

"Inspector Kato." Daisuke said and he sat next to Haru. Least to say...Haru's face turned sour after seeing his face.

"What?" The taupe boy asked.

"I need your help trying out something."

"If it's one of those crazy rich inventions Suzue made then no-"

"It's not!"

"Then what is it?"

"Candy." With hesitance Haru eventually agreed to it. Haru said he could only do that after work and to Daisuke's luck...Everyone was gone by the time Haru finished work. Perfect!

"Inspector Kato." Daisuke had this cute determined face on.

"Oh yeah...The candy this better not be some trick you're trying to pull." Haru got up from his seat. Daisuke said nothing just handed him a pocky stick and Haru only looked at it confused.

"Pocky?" Haru seemed confused.

"Yes, put it on the tip of your mouth."

"Then eat it?"

"Not yet." Daisuke put it on the tip of Haru's mouth. He did so and held the pocky in his mouth, completely confused as what was to come but then almost jolted back as Daisuke bit on the other end. What made everything worse was the fact Haru was up against a wall....I meant it only made it worse for Haru. I know y'all understand what happens next. To Daisuke's advantage he did what the girls had talked about before and slid (with force) his knee in between his legs. (He's so short tho it barely made a difference). Daisuke continuously bit down, getting closer and closer to Haru. Haru on the other hand was completely shocked and became a flustered mess. Every small bite closer Daisuke's face became more and more sinister...Creeping Haru out. His grin grew only more...

"Snap!"

The pocky broke.

It was broken by some board with words on it. When Daisuke sighed and brushed off his suit he looked at the big sign looming over him. (Is looming even a word?).

"CONSENT"

The sign read.

NOOO! It was Daisuke's worst enemy! But he had to befriend Consent because consent is good.

"Uhm..." Haru flustered up. "Why is there a floating sign?"

"It followed me here." Daisuke said with a face that made this situation seem normal.

Daisuke sighed. "Haru, can I kiss you?"

"What?!" Haru snapped. He completely withdrew from the situation only to let a small "Sure.."

Without hesitance a kiss took place.

~The end~

Conclusion? Consent is a friend. Not a foe.

New chapter coming out probably on xmas or xmas eve..