𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 Pt.1 - 15 minutes

Haru has suffered with bullying throughout his whole life.

After a while, he became numb to the pain of beating.

With mental scarring and psychical scarring he used his last bit of strength to enter a college and become a police.

Haru now being numb to the feeling of love whether it's romantic or not.

Will there be someone one to mend his heart as he starts college?

So basically it's them both college. They will both be 20 bc I believe that's a good college age? I've never been to college nor school itself (I'm homeschooled) so sorry for any errors I make! I'm getting my info from my mom. Also its gonna be a bit sad but dw we get happy stuff too.

EDIT: Quick disclaimer for mostly mentions of bullying some mentions of r*pe. Some violence mentioned. Haru's past in this isn't at all happy and isn't light at all. If this stuff bothers you please skip to another chapter. ^^

(Haru POV)

The day I begin college. This will for sure be an adventure... I only got into such a good and expensive one because my grades were amazing. Now here I am standing in a crowd of rich people entering a college... I feel so out of place here. Well, it's not like I felt at the right place anywhere but with rich people? Not something I'm used to.

I gained all my courage to finally walk in, I was astounded by the beautiful chandelier above everyone. It looked like it was made out of crystals or something and cost more than me myself. The whole place looked like it was too much and I was starting to regret going here. Even the floor I walked on was shiny and expensive looking.

When I got up the grand stairwell this place looked like a maze, not to mention how hard it'd be to find my class when the place was crowded. I walked up to some other person who was standing in the hallway.

"Do you know where class B6 is?" I asked the man. He looked up at me and thought for a second.

"I'm going there too. Come with me." He just grabbed my hand and forced himself through the crowd to a hallway then into a classroom all so quickly.

The classroom had your normal college classroom look but, like, 10x more expensive looking. I struggled to find a place to sit down and ended up choosing the top then that guy from earlier sat next to me. I was flustered a bit by it. Does this guy think we're friends or something?

Soon the classroom filled up and everyone pulled out laptops as class began.

It would've been good if this guy wasn't here. He was doing his work like nothing was wrong but he was quite close to me and it was uncomfortable. It wasn't as bad as most times people sat next to me, most of the time they would harass me during class and distract me so after class I had private sessions with the teachers to make sure I learned everything but that would come at one cost.

But I guess his sitting next to me wasn't half bad, although I was distracted by him the whole time.

"Alright and that concludes class. We have a group project coming up soon to get the class used to each other.." The professor continued but I was more shocked at how I hadn't written any notes down.

The man sitting beside me peeked his head over and almost laughed at my blank page on my laptop.

"I can give you my notes to copy." He offered, for a second my eyes lit up.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What do you want?" He gave me a confused look.