𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓫𝓮𝓷𝓭 - 11 minutes

Haru's POV

The sun shined through the window forcing my eyes to open as I laid in my bed. Just a little more sleep... I covered myself in my blankets but seconds later my alarm rang. Oh right it's Monday... I got out of bed only to notice how short I felt.. It was as if I lost a couple inches.. But I simply ignored it and labeled it as 'haru just being paranoid about things'.

I walked over to my dresser to pick out clothing and decided on my usual... As if I even wear any other clothing. Suddenly my phone rang which caused me to jump back a bit. I walked over and picked up the phone to find Daisuke calling. Without hesitance I declined it but was also confused why he had my number or in fact why he would be calling me in the first place. I decided I would just ignore it though and went over to the bathroom to brush my teeth since It was nearby.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a mirror "WHAT?!" I squeaked, jumping back in shock. I walked up closer to see myself clearly... I had.. Long hair?? I was shorter?!! My face shape changed?! And not only that MY EYELASHES WERE LONGER?! I looked like a girl!

Today really hasn't been working out well for me.. I have to show up to work though even if I don't want to go like this.. Fuck... I grabbed my phone to look up what happened but all I got was "What would you do if u woke up and were the opposite gender?". I don't think that the doctors would even believe me.. I decided to grab a beanie to hide my hair in, a mask to cover my femine face shape, and glasses to cover my long lashes... I'm lucky that my chest was flat..

I was very nervous- no, very nervous is an understatement. I was actually freaking out but I don't have a choice do I? I can't just skip work.. And I'm hoping that this will go away soon or at the very least I've gone crazy. Before I knew it I was standing in front of my workplace. I sighed then walked in.

"Haru..?" Kamei said right when I entered the office.

I tried to ignore him hoping he wouldn't notice anything off about me then closed the door I had come in from.

"What's with the glasses and mask? Are you sick?" Kamei mentioned, laughing a bit as he got up to walk over to me.

I began taking steps back to avoid him. Before he could lay a finger on me the door opened and it was like the room had gone cold.

You could hear the typing on the computer typing stop and even the printer stop. I turned my head around to see Daisuke but.. With long hair.. He had long eyelashes as well and a femine like figure.. (Not to mention the huge cup size..)

Right when he walked in he made eye contact with me. I was shocked by his appearance.. So he became a girl too? He walked over to me quickly.

I became surprised but before I could walk back to avoid him he took off my beanie, mask, and glasses. I froze in place. The room was quiet.. I could see a smirk crawl up on Daisuke's face.. What ideas was he getting... It creeped me out. Luckily the only people there were Kamei, Yukihiro, and Mahoro.

"You look cute." Daisuke said in a femine like tone my anger began to build up

"Aha.. Are you guys cosplaying?" Kamei asked nervously laughing

"OMG U GUYS LOOK SO ADORABLE!!" Mahoro squealed at our appearance.

I grabbed Daisuke's hand and pulled him out of the main workplace until we got to somewhere private

"You did this didn't you?!" I snapped at him

He shook his head "I had nothing to do with this." He replied. I grit my teeth

"What? Are you mad?" Daisuke got up close to me wrapping his hands around me. He or should I say she? Wore a smirk on their face. "Is it because you got a flat chest?" Daisuke said into my ear as they nudged their chest onto my back.