15

Sidney POV:

The thanksgiving dinner is a lot less eventful than you thought it would be. Your dad went over to his brothers house shortly after you and Charlie went to the park. He must've known that you two were going to make up.

Your dad still hasn't come home and it's almost 11pm. Your mom is starting to get worried but she doesn't want to upset anyone.

"I'm tired" You complain.

"Then go to bed!" Henry rolls his eyes.

"But i'm comfortable" You groan and lay your head in Charlie's lap as he chuckles.

You look above you and see Charlie's perfect jawline.

He reaches down and strokes your cheeks with the back of his knuckle without taking his eyes off the movie.

You slowly drift off in that position and you only slightly wake up when you feel Charlie pick you up and carry you to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you go back home. You are excited to see your friends again but you're gonna miss your mom and your dumb little brother.

"Ready to go?" Your mom bites her lip as she stands the doorway.

Your dad has still not come home. It's been a day since you've seen him.

"Yep! Ju-Just tell Dad I said bye" You grimace as you step out of the door with Charlie behind you.

Henry fills the car ride with stupid stories from his junior homecoming. Although, you are grateful that it is not just silent.

Your mom pulls up to the drop off parking and you all hop out of the car.

"Bye Henry! I'll see you soon" You wrap your little red headed brother in a big hug.
You release but you pull his shoulders in and whisper "Take care of mom for me". He nods and goes to give Charlie a hug goodbye.

"Awww my baby" Your mom pouts as she wraps her arms around you.

"I'll be back soon enough, mom" You smile and squeeze her tightly.

"Call me if anything happens" You whisper and she nods.

"Sidney, I had a life before your father, and if things turn out badly, I can have a life after him." She sighs.

"Mom-" You start before she cuts you off.

"But he (she points to Charlie and Henry who are laughing and fake throwing punches) is your endgame. I don't ever want to imagine you having a life after him" She smiles and the ends of her eyes crinkle.

"I love you mom" You mumble as tears start falling down your face.

"You guys are gonna miss your flight with all this crying" Henry laughs.

You and Charlie say your final goodbyes and walk into the airport.

The flight was long. You couldn't fall asleep during it so you listen to music but eventually the songs all start to sound the same.

Charlie fell asleep on your shoulder during the flight. You laugh to yourslef as you take a picture and set it to your lock screen. He's gonna kill you when he finds out.

"Charlie, Char" You shake him awake as everyone starts to get off the plane.

"What?" He jumps up and some people look over.

You giggle and press a finger to your lips to signal he should quiet down.

You and Charlie get off the plane and find your bags after about an hour.

In the taxi ride back to the hotel, Charlie keeps putting his hand on your upper thigh. You know what he wants, but you love making him mad.

Every time you push his hand off and he mumbles to himself before putting his hand back up.

The taxi drops you off and you hurry to get into the shower before Charlie can get his hands on you.

You quickly shave all around your body and wash your hair and then change into a tank top and booty shorts, to tease Charlie.

It works. You walk into the living room and Charlie glances up from the tv.

He widens his eyebrows at you and you know it's already working.

"I have to tell Owen something, be right back" You walk over to the door.

But Charlie is too fast. Before you even reach the door, he grabs you by the hips and hoists you over his shoulder.

He dumps you on the bed and starts to lightly suck on your neck.

"I have a broken leg" You whimper as his kisses start making you melt.

"I'll go easy on you, I promise" He mumbles in your ear.

He pulls off his shirt and pins your arms down as he leaves more and more hickeys on your neck.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Sid?" He pulls back.

You just nod your head and he continues on.

AN//GUESS WHO GOT 1k READS!!! TYSM FOR SO MANY READS THIS IS CRAZY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

ALSO I WAS NOT ABOUT TO WRITE SMUT SO YOU CAN IMAGINE FROM THERE.

I ALSO HAVENT SLEPT IN 38 HOURS MIGHT DIE SOON LMFAO

HAVE A GREAT DAY ILYSM DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER :))