18

AN//
OH MY LORD
GUYS I GOT NUMBER ONE ON THE HASHTAG CHARLIE GILLESPIE!!

THIS IS SO RAD OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD GET THAT HIGH!! I ALSO GOT 2k READS AND THATS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS.

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING💕💕

Charlie POV:

"Charlieee!!" Madi calls from the other room.

"Where the fuck is Charlie?" You hear her yell.

You and Sidney are hiding from everyone. Ever since you've went back to work, you've barely gotten any alone time. You both have different filming schedules so you never really see each other unless you're sleeping.

"You should probably go" Sidney mumbles as she pulls her lips away from yours.

"Ughhh" You groan as you pull her behind you.

You pull her out of the dance studio and back into the set to see everyone surrounding a table.

"Charlie get the fuck over here!" Madi rolls her eyes.

You drop Sidney's hand and run over to the table.

On the table is a purple cake and some cupcakes.

"Is that champagne down there?" You ask as you lean down to see under the table.

Madi pulls you back up and you realize that everyone is trying to take a picture of the 4 of you around the cake.

You look down at the cake and see 4 outlines of people.

"Oh shit, that's us!" You exclaim as you point down at the cake.

"Yes!" Madi smiles.

Madi gets so impatient about the cake. She is getting ready to cut it when she starts yelling. "Hello? Hellooo...??" You, Owen, and Jer put your hands on top of hers and smile for more pictures.

AN/// IM GONNA BE SO EMBARRASSED IF NO ONE KNOWS WHAT VIDEO IM REFERENCING PLEASE LMK

I CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THE VIDEO OF THEM WITH THE CAKE AHDHSHSGS PLS COMMENT IF YOUVE SEEN THE VIDEO!!

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY:

Once everyone is done taking pictures, and the cake is distributed, You try to find Sidney.

You tower your head over everyone to see her brown hair but you don't see it.

"Hey O, do you know where Sid went?" You turn around.

"Right here!" Sidney laughs from in between Owen and Jer.

"Missed you" You remark as you wrap an arm around her waist and press your lips on the side of her head.

"You guys are the most annoying couple i've ever met." Madi rolls her eyes.

"Even more annoying than Jer and Caroline?" You narrow your eyes at Madi.

"Maybe tied. You both make it soooooo extra" She exaggerates.

"Maybe you just need to couple up with someone" Sidney says.