10

Charlie POV:

The alarm goes off and you hit it until it shuts off. You roll back over to Sidney and then remember what happened last night.

She's gonna be so mad at you. She stirres and you tense up.

"What's wrong?" She whispers as she smiles at you.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" You ask, biting your lip.

"Yeah we went to the party and we played truth or dare but I don't remember coming back to the hotel." She replies.

"Oh" You sigh.

"Why?" She narrows her eyes.

"Well um" You start, unsure if you should tell her what happened or not.

"What is itt" Sidney whines .

"I don't know Sidney!" You sigh and rest your head in your hands.

"JUST TELL ME!" She shouts.

"You almost got raped again and it's all my fault!" You yell as you look up.

She looks wounded. You put your head back down into your hands.

"W-what how?" she cries.

"I don't even know, i just know it's all my fault and i'm so sorry Sidney." You mutter.

She is clearly taken aback. She sits back into the chair and just stares straight ahead.

You glance at the clock above her head and see you guys have 5 minutes to be at the set.

"We can talk more about it later, now we have to go to the set." You sigh, grabbing clothes from the dresser.

She nods her head and you go into the bathroom to get changed, and when you come out she is still sitting there looking forward.

"Sid it's gonna be okay, we have to get to work." You walk over and kneel to be eye to eye with her.

"You have to stop saying that everything is gonna be okay Charlie. You're not the one who almost got raped." She shoots out of the chair and over to the dresser.

"I'm so sorry" You mumble, looking down at your shoes.

She walks to the bathroom to change and looks back at you with tears in her eyes. "I don't know why it keeps happening to me." Her voice breaks.

You are both silent in the car. No one knows what to say.

You bust the door open and Kenny smirks and then remarks "Fifteen minutes late huh?".

You just wistfully nod your head and walk over to Madi.

"Well today, since Owen and Jeremy both haven't shown up, we're gonna have you film Unsaid Emily.

"Sounds good" You nod your head as the makeup artists get you in costume and all ready.

You walk onto the set and try your best to get into character.

You look back to see Sidney walk up next to Kenny to watch.

Everything from the past 12 hours comes rushing back into your mind.

"And, Action!" A producer yells.

You start to lip synch to the words and you glance at Sidney to see her bite her lip, tears in her eyes.

You think about her words from this morning. Is she gonna leave you?? You feel tears form in your eyes and you do your best to focus on the scene.

"If I could take us back
If I could just do that
And write in every empty space
The words I love you in replace" You lip synch along without breaking eye contact with Sidney.

You spend the rest of the song glancing around the room, if you looked at Sidney, you would've broken out into more tears.

The song ends and Kenny is the first person to say something.

"One take and that is a wrap! Attaboy Charles, really putting yourself into Luke's perspective!" He yells running over and wrapping you into a hug.

You glance at where Sidney was standing to see she's gone.

"Thanks Kenny!" You half smile as he steps back.

Everyone else joins in on congratulating you, but all you can think about is Sidney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidney POV:

You are pacing around the dance room. Thank god most of the dancers had today off, You think to yourself.

"Sidney?" A familiar voice says as they walk in.

"Oh hey Kenny" You smile, trying to hide the fact that you've been crying all morning.

"I just wanted to say that I know something is going on with you and Charlie. I could see him looking at you during Unsaid Emily, and i'm pretty sure all his emotion in his acting today came from here." He points to your heart.

"It's just" You start before Kenny cuts you off.

"You don't have explain anything to me, I just want you to know that Charlie is truly in love with you. I've seen strong love but i've never seen someone look at you the way he does. I can honestly tell you that whatever mistake he has made, he will beat himself up about it for the rest of his life. It is your choice if you want him to also beat himself up about losing the love of his life too." Kenny rubs your arm.

"Thanks Kenny." You smile.

He wraps you up in a big hug before leaving you in the room again.

You think about what Kenny said. Is it worth is losing Charlie over this? You ask yourself.

The answer comes to you.

No. it's not.

You need to find Charlie.

You rush out of the room and see the set mostly empty. You spot Madi sitting on the couch, texting someone.

"Madi, where's Charlie" You ask.

"Sid!! Why'd you guys leave without saying anything last night?" She asks.

"Where's Charlie?" You start to get impatient.

"Outside I think but anyways-" She starts before you interrupt her.

"Thanks Mads, I gotta go, talk to you later" You hurry to the door.

You walk outside and you don't see Charlie. You turn around the corner to see someone sitting against the wall with their head in their hands. It's Charlie.

You walk over and sit next to him and he looks up.

You bite your lip and pause before saying anything.

"I'm so sorry Sidney. I should've never taken my eyes off you." He sighs, looking into your eyes.

"Thanks for saving me. None of this is your fault." You grab his hand.

"Are you sure?" He whispers.

"I would never want to lose the love of my life over anything, especially when he's the one that saved me." You smile.

He stand up and wraps his arms around you.

"From this moment on, i'm never taking my eyes off of you." He whispers in your ear, sending a shiver down your back.

AN// Hi guys!! I updated this at 2am so it's probably really bad so let me know if you see any spelling/grammar mistakes.

I'm so happy that i got 300 reads like omg am i dreaming???

Anways have a terrific day and don't forget to give someone a long hug today💗