11

AN//

GUYS IM SO HAPPY OMFG!! I GOT 500 READS AND THATS SO MANY I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SMILING.

I ALSO GOT 2 ON THE HASHTAG #CHARLIEGILLESPIE AND I HAVE NO CLUE HOW BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSES STORY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MINE WTF!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME 💗

Charlie POV:

"Are you excited for Thanksgiving?" Madi looks up from her phone expectantly.

"Umm... I guess so. I'm kinda nervous to see Sidneys family again." You mutter.

"Why?" Owen glances at you with a confused look on his face.

"Her dad doesn't really like me" You sigh.

"Damn, good luck getting her dads permission for-" Jer says before you interrupt him, seeing Sidney walk over.

"Yeah I know" You send a warning look to Jer.

"What are we talking about?" Sidney joins the group on the couch.

"Thanksgiving" Owen smiles.

"And it's boring so I'm going." Madi gets up and pulls Sidney behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidney POV:

You get back to the hotel and Charlie flops on the bed.

"Do we haaaveee toooo?" He groans.

"I promised my parents I'd see them for thanksgiving this year" You mutter as you sit next to him on the bed.

"What if I just don't go" He sighs, sitting up

"Then they're gonna think we broke up, and my dad will never let you in their house again." You grimace as you look into his puppy dog eyes.

"Why does your dad even hate me?" He runs a hand through his hair.

"He thinks you're going to leave or something. I'm not really sure." You grab his hand.

"I've dated you for 3 years and not left. What the hell is he talking about?" Charlie pouts.

"I truly don't know, but we should get to packing, we leave tomorrow morning." You nudge him and point towards the clock.

"Can you do it for me." He grins, rubbing his thumb on your hand.

"You're pretty convincing,  but no" You give him a peck on the lips before going to the dresser.

"Is that really all I get?" He complains, getting up from the bed.

"Yes until you're fully packed." You turn around and smile at him.

"That's not fair" He mumbles and looks down at your lips.

He starts to lean in and you go with it until the last second when you swerve.

"That's mean" He pouts pulling you directly in front of him.

He holds your hips to make sure you don't swerve again. He leans in and once again you swerve at the last second.