Chapter 5: coffee date/ hang out

Y/n's PoV
A hour after I saw the notification I went to bed the clock is now 13 pm I then went on a walk I decided to go, and we was going trough the beach I then saw on instagram that Tom Felton was in Orlando on vacation in Orlando I then think so he is in Orlando and not just one day but on a vacation.
I then walk trough the beach, then there was a dog going over to me, I then got down to her she looks soo familiar I then pet her a little.
" I'm sorry" a familiar voice said " oh don't worry she is sweet" I said I then look up and saw Tom Felton looking at me.

Toms PoV
I was walking trough the beach with timber, I then saw that timber begin to run Over to a girl. I then follow her, I saw the girl pet timber " I'm sorry" I then said " oh don't worry she is sweet" the sweet girl voice says.
She then look up to me, I saw it was her, the girl.
I then look into her eyes and she look into mine for a time, I then said " this is timber" " she is soo sweet" she says " thank you, I think she likes you" I said, she then giggle " so ehm it's ok if you say no, eh do you maybe want to ehm go and take a drink together maybe" I ask nervous " sure I will love to" she says, she actually acting like I am just Tom not the famous Tom Felton.
" ok let's go" I said. " ehm yes where should we go?" She ask " ehm maybe Starbucks?" I ask.
" sure sounds good" she says,
We then go with timber Over to Starbucks, and sat down.
" what do you want" I ask. " ehm I don't want you to pay my for me" she says " I insist " I says.
" are you sure I don't want you to spent my money on me" she says " hey hey hey don't worry it's just one time" I said while taking her hand over the table.
" ok" she says, while I take my hand away.
Then the waiter come over " want anything" he ask " yes thanks" I say.
" I want a espresso coffee and what do you want?" I say meanwhile I look over to sell her what she want.
"Can you give me a coffee latte" she ask while looking at me and him. " ok, anything else?" He ask " no thanks" we both says.
In the meantime we just talked about things to know each other.
" so what do you do to live?" I ask sweet.
She then turned to look at me, when she did that I was getting so much butter flies in my stomach, I have never ever feel that before.
" oh ehm I normal live in London, I am on a vacation here in a month I am 5 days in the vacation, I love Harry Potter and if it's not awkward, I am a big big fan girl a Slyherin of course, and have been that in years, I like soccer and golf and i hate pickles" she says while looking in my eyes, she is so beautiful.
"Oh that's nice wheel I never really asked this to anyone but ehm- are- are you single" I ask nervously.
"Ehm yes- I-I just got out of a toxic relationship" she says, I was soo happy to hear that she is single but so worried and upset over that she has going trough a toxic relationship.
" omg I'm sorry to hear that" I say while I take my hand nervously over to hers.
She begin to have tears in her eyes, I feel sad I then saw that the coffee come on table.
I then got up and sat me beside her with my chair, I then took nervously my hand around her and lay her in my chest.
" shh shh shh it's ok, I'm here I'm here I'm not going anywhere I swear" I say to her.
" than-thank you" she says while she sniffing.
" don't thanks me let's drink some coffee" I say while giving her the coffee.
She then took a sip of her drink.
"Do you want my number" I ask "Ehm of course, you are a really good friend" she says and in that moment I realise that I am in love.
Her smile her eyes her everything.
I then gave her my number and I got hers.
"Thanks" she says nervously "why do you say thanks" I ask "because-you-you are just one of the best persons in the world" she says whit a big smile " aww you to sweet, can you maybe come over in two days on Saturday maybe" I ask "of course that will be fun but where" she ask " maybe 2pm and at my home" I say while giving her my address.
" ok" she says shy.
" ehm why not tomorrow" she ask.
" I'm sorry but I have a interview tomorrow"
I say. "Oh it's ok" she says, then I turn around and saw paparazzis there, taking photos of us.
"I am sorry y/n I didn't know they will come" I said a little sad.
"No it's ok don't worry" she says "are you sure I mea-" before I could finish she cut me of by saying " don't worry it's fine I don't care if they here that doesn't mean anything for me it's only you that's matter for me right now, ok" she says while I was completely in love.
"Oh ok ok" I says.