Chapter 15: Interview

Toms PoV

Continued from live.

" so ehm do you want to meet up tomorrow?" I asked y/n over the live " sure" she said " oki text me later, ok" I said " of course bye" she said " bye love" I said and smiled and waives.

I ended the stream and laid back down on my sofa and saw some tv
———-
Time skip next day
Still toms PoV

Me an y/n had just decided to meet up in 2 days.
And I was just staring in the air I didn't know what to do.
I then got on y/n instagram and scrolls down and down and just looked at the beautiful Angel, she is a dream.

I then got a message and I opened it and saw it was the jimmy from a show.

J: hey tom I was wondering if you maybe wanna come over to a show tomorrow if you have time of course?

T: hey jimmy and I would love to come.
T: but what time?
J: sound great, and maybe 5 pm?

T: perfect see ya

-
——————————————————
Y/n's PoV

I just got up the clock was 1 pm yea I know it's late but I got in bed 3am because I saw (f/m = favourite movie)

I was having some breakfast or lunch thing thing. And my clothes was just comfy.

But I decided to switch because I didn't want it so nothing today so I decided to switch to this

I decided to go on a walk around the sea  just to get some air  (a/n: something I don't get)

I decided to go on a walk around the sea just to get some air
(a/n: something I don't get)

Toms PoV

I accepted to go to the interview and I was now thinking of what the questions could be this time, maybe maybe it could be about y/n.
Idk honestly.
I decided to look for some clothes for tomorrow.

(Omfg to hot😳🥺😭💕💕💕)

I got down to willow and played with her units it was time i Got up and in the var i knew willow didn't had the biggest problem with being home alone so I got in my car and drived over to the show. I had been there before many times.

I remember like it was yesterday, i came here for the first time, I know so many of the workers actually Jimmy.
I got in and saw the other workers and they welcomed me great full and they are so lovely to me.

I got in and I was being get over to the make up people I always needed some thing to do my skin. And get my hair done I didn't do it at home.
I got everything in good and I still had 1 hour before it begin I was also coming early every time so it's fine so I decided to text my darling. I was thinking of maybe asking her to be my girlfriend but I didn't want to push her it was maybe to much to take because I'm famous and she maybe think it was to much. But I really loved her and I really do I just don't know how to say it to her. Maybe she just kissed me. Or maybe she actually like me. I hope and think she does so I'm happy if she is.
So I texted her.

Me: hey darling

Y/n: Hey

Me: I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a date tomorrow?❤️

Y/n: yes I will absolutely love to.❤️

Me: sound great, what time?

Y/n: 6 pm?

Me: ok super.❤️
Me: remember it's going to be a little colder tomorrow.
So take some warm clothes on, ok?💖

Y/n: thank handsome, see yea💕💖.

Me: see yea love❤️❤️❤️

———————————————-
They said that we started a little earlier because everything is already done.
So I got in in the front of the door and I could hear a screaming from people in the back. I then heard that jimmy was starting.
J= jimmy
T= Tom

————————————>
J: and now our really special guests.......TOM FELTON.
Tom walked in and waived to everyone.
T: hey jimmy god to see you
Tom said wile taking jimmys hand in his to shake it.
J: it's very good to see you to Tom.
J: sit down, sit down.
T: thank you.
J: so we have a few things we need to talk about and some funny games.
T: I'm ready for everything.
J: let's start with a game.
T: ok ok.
J: so this game is where we have some cards here, you will then pick a card and read the lines and see what it says like maybe it could say. Say " get down on your knees" in a sexy Tom Felton tone.
T: wow ehm I-I don't know if I'm ready to this.
J: we starts now, I can't wait.
T: ohhhh ok ok.
J: so take a card.
T: oh no.
T: "ohh baby get in the bed"
J: oh my god!!
T: I didn't expect that but I guess it a game.
J: I'm sorry Tom.
T: don't worry.
J: ok one more, take another.
T: let's see.
T: ok this isn't bad.
T: What's up baby wanna smash.
J: haha haha
T: ahh hahah
J: oh god, lets get to the next thing.
T: ok.
J: so we had been followed your live every year, and asked the same question every year, but there is a question that I had really wanted to ask you in a long time.
T: come with it.
J: is there someone in your life right now?
T: ehm- yea actually one.
J: omg who is she?
T: ehm I don't want to say name, but she is a beautiful, sweet, kind and don't care about fame.
J: she sounds lovely.
T: she is.
J: I will love to meet her one day.
T: I think you are going to.
J: well thank you for coming today.
T: it was all my pleasure.
J: thank you have a good night.
————————>
I walked out of the stage and got back in my car and drives back home.
And switched to more comfortable clothes, and looked at the clock it was 8 pm. So I got in my kitchen and made some easy food and a smoothie beside and got in my sofa and opened some tv.
After a hour or two I decided to call y/n up.
——————->
Y/n PoV
I was right now watching the show Tom was in and it made me so happy of all the word he said he is the best boyfri-wait he hadn't ask me so that mean that we are just- wait what are we?