Chapther 8: the red carpet

Next day

Toms poV
It was the next day, I can't stop thinking about that kiss, I was taking a chance to kiss her and she actually went well she kissed me back.
She has been my crush since I meet her that day, and I know it sounds crazy but I actually feel like she isn't using me for fame, no I I don't think I know she isn't a bad person. I just want to live with her, I can just feel it.
Is this how love feels?, do I actually love her?, I think she is my soulmate?, right?, like we met and now we are like dating?, are we dating?. Today is there going so many things trough my head.

Today is the red carpet I was thinking of wearing something like this.

Y/n's PoV

Today I was going with my crush and I was soo excited, my dream has come true I decided to go out shopping with my best friend f/n.
We got in a shop and try many dresses, in maybe 1 hour and my friend was voting on with one, she was almost getting tired of being here,
Then I got in the room and switch to the dress of my life. I had never been to anything big like this and I can't believe that I yesterday kissed the person that I had crushed on in 10 years, omg.
Back to the dress the dress I loved so much, I feel like I had did this before, like I was a queen.
This is the dress—————->

And this hairstyle

And this hairstyle.
The clock is now 5pm and I need to be ready in  one and a half hour, so I have time.
I then went home from shopping and first got to the bath room and took a shower, and then I brush my teeth and skin thing thing.
Then I did my make up ( it's your choice what you have on) and that can I say took time I then invited my friend over to help me with the rest, I got some blue nails with white, and then I heard a person come in and said " heyyy" " heyy up here" I reply and then she come up and helps me, the thing I know is that she work with things like this, so that of course why she need to so it. And then she helped me with my hair and then I went out to the toilet and yea so what I do and then when in again.

She then went out so I could go and get dressed in the dress, I then took my normal clothes off and put my dress on, but before I could finish I looked at my phone and saw that Tom is on his way, and then I tried to take the dress on and it was perfect, I then heard a nock on the door

F/n's PoV
I got y/n's hair done it looks beautiful, I was proud. I then got down stairs and took some breakfast
( ps if you are confused, you are over at a house in sorry I decided it should be a good vacation house so ehm yea) I then after some time I heard a nock on the door I went over to the door and saw Tom Felton OMG I am soo happy for my bestie I think she has found love and that all, I swear not to feel this to anyone so of course I didn't say it ( ps maybe you will found out what I am talking about if you just follow in the story) "hey" he said " hi" "so where is ehm y/n" " oh she is on her way" i ended he just nodded
Y/n's PoV
I could hear Tom so I decided to finish my makeup and then go down I was on the top of the stairs I took a deep breath and took then a step down.
I took a step by step and let my beautiful body shine, I could see toms jaws dropped and I begin to blush I got down to the last step to see my blushing face look at him, him in his black suit he look absolutely handsome.
I got in front of him and i just say " soo how do I look?" " is that even a question you look absolutely gorgeous" he says while his jawline ohhh my god.

"Y/n y/l/n are you ready?" He asked " yes Thomas Andrew Felton I am more ready then ever