Chapter 3: first met

Y/n pov

"omg its your husband" she says "yes it is" i say i excitement. then tom come on stage and i am so close to faint to ground. "hi everyone" he says "hi" i said screaming. "now we have our harry potter cast, its sad that the others cant come." the blond girl says.

the only thing i do is look in to toms beautiful blue eyes the whole time. then my friend says " do you think i am gonna marry Robert" she ask, an when she ask i snap out of my staring. " oh ehm yea yea yea" i say, looking away from tom. then i look at the girl who talking, after 2 min of her talking my friend says this "look who is staring at you" she says "who" i says " your husband" she says pushing to my shoulder. "what" i says, turning to him. i see him staring at me like he is in love, i just think he cant be in love with me i am just a normal girl  and he is a famous actor.

i am nothing like that. then i look at my friend an scream a little to much. " omg he looking at me omg omg omg" i say " omg you soo Lokey, he is sooo  much in love with you" she says " no no no he cant be, look at me i am just a really crazy harry potter fan, nothing more" i say " look at you, you are beautiful y/n" she say " thank you but-" before i could finish she cut me of by saying "no buts you are perfekt" she says "thank you"  "i want you guys to ask them all the question you can" the blond girl says " ok" everyone says "super, lets start whit Emma watson, take one" the blond girl says. " ok lets see you in the blue dress" emma says "do you have a boyfriend?" the random girl ask. " no i am dating someone" emma replied.

TIME SKIP AND ITS NOW TOMS TURN

"do you have a crush or a girlfriend?" i asked to tom. "no i dont have a girlfriend but yes i have a crush" he replied " ok thanks" i say smiling, he smiles back. " see he dont like me, he self says that he has a crush and there is zero chance for its me" i say to f/n " i know but that dont mean that he dont like you he maybe-" i cut her of by saying "stop stop it i dont wanna hear it its just make it worst, i need a little space" i say with a high voice and after that i made a Quick little smile and go outside.

i can hear from inside that its over now (the show) and then i begin to cry because i hate fight with my best friend then i hear steps behind me and i say "go away f/n" "who is that" a familiar voice says. i dont look up. then i can hear a hand touch my shoulder. and then i Begin to cry more of the thought about her (sry if your best friend is a boy) "shhhh shhh " the voice said.

and then i decide to look up. and then i see tom felten holding around me. first i tought i saw wrong but then i saw that him again. i said "thank you" " dont thanks me"

TOMS POV

i saw a girl whit h/c hair looking whit her face in her knees. i was worried so i decide to go over to her. "shhhh shhh" i say to calm her down. and then she looked up at me confused over why i am sitting here beside her, i think. and when she was sure that it was me. "thank you" she said "dont thanks me" i said to her while i was stuck in her beautiful e/c eyes . "but why are you crying" i asked " its just that me and my best friend got up in a argument" she said while crying more " omg i am sry about that" i say " dont worry" she said.