Chapter 16: news

A/n: so ehm I was thinking that let's just say that Tom is living in Orlando I don't remember if I said that I he lived in London. But now you know. Tom is going to live in Orlando in this story. Thank you soo much for over 3k omg it's a dream
Lots of love💕💕

Y/n PoV
I got a call and saw it was from Tom, I said accept and I was him his handsome and sweet face.
" hey sweetheart" he said " hiii" I said " how are you?" He asked " good thanks, you?" I replied " good thanks" he replied " why are you ringing?" I asked " ehm- I wanted to see your face" he said " aww" I said " and i was was wondering if you still was to the date tomorrow?" He asked " of course, but where?" I asked " that's a secret" He said " sound lovely" i said with a grint " and you pick me up at 6 pm, right?" I asked " right" he said.

We talked a little more and i saw willow and Tom playing. 
We then said goodbye and I took some clothes on that was not to much.

It was a little cold

It was a little cold. I decided to meet up with my friend f/n, I still had 3 hour before the date.
I saw f/n. She waved at me and I run in her arm and she hugged me back.
I really missed her. She was my best friend. Omg she didn't know that Tom was my boy- n- no we-we has just been on one date. Not in a while two.

I-I love him.

Really much.

I had loved him in many years but know I know him I can say I

love him more then anyone.

Time skip*
We was now sitting together talking about everything that happen in the time we weren't together.
We then took this pic on insta and posted.
" i can't believe I only have 3 days left here and then I am going back to London" I said to f/n " yea I am going to miss you soo much, and I think someone else also is going to miss you" *wink* she said and gave me a wiggle with her eyebrows. And in that moment I knew who she was talking about.
" no-no, but-but of course I am going to miss him" I said blushing

Me and her talked until I got a message from Tom

Tommy😂❤️

Can we meet up tomorrow?

Ehm sure.
What time?

6 pm?

Ok, can you pick me up at my friend home then she life here (her address)

Ofc.

See yea ❤️

See yea, love❤️
——————————————

I got up and got in my friends home so I could get ready to bed.
The clock was 9pm so I was a little Tired.

I got out and switch to some of her clothes she some sleeping shorts and a top.

I got in bed and got to sleep

—————————————————

505 words❤️

Sorry it's short.

Please vote💕✨