Chapter 11 - Hello Boys

Chapter 11 - Montana Summer

I stood there watching Louis' expression. It would change every two seconds.

Mad.

Upset.

Confused.

Happy.

Upset.

Confused.

I could go on forever, but that'd just waste the whole chapter. Louis finally moved and I made sure he wasn't going to hurt anything."L-Louis?" I asked carefully.

"What are they doing here! Ther weren't supposed to know where I'd be! Simon must've told them." Louis started mumbling to himself.

"What are you saying?"

"I need to get out of here." Louis whispered while pacing back and fourth in the kitchen.

"Louis calm down!"

"They knew not to come here. Not after what happened. I can't believe they didn't listen to me." Louis went on and on, but no matter what I tried, he was being stubborn and not listening. I held my hand up as he passed me, but he didn't even acknowledge the fact it was right in front of him.

"Fine. Since you're not answering me, I'll just go talk to them myself." I started walking towards the door, but a hand grabbed my arm softly.

"No. I don't want them to meet you." He sputtered quickly. Geez. Protective much, I thought to myself. I yanked my arm out of his grasp lightly, and looked him in the eyes. "Harley, please." My hand darted up, singnaling for him to keep quiet. "Please."

"I'm going. We can't just let them stand there!" I pointed out the window, and turned around. "Whether you like it or not I'm going out there." I grasped my boots and charged out the door. Once I was outside, all eyes were on me. "Hello boys." I said, walking past them and heading to the barn. "How may I help you?" My heart started racing. How was I doing this? Talking to these popstars as if it was nothing? Honestly, I didn't know. Don't ask me.

"Uhm, we're looking for Louis Tomlinson? You know, one fifth of One Direction? The funny immature one?" The curly hair boy - Harry - said. I turned around, so I faced them. They had followed me to the barn, and it made my heart beat faster.

"Oh, you mean Louis! Yeah, uhm he-"

"Harry." Louis' stern voice said. Everyone turned to face him, and I looked over the shoulders of Harry, and Niall. Louis had his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed.

"Louis," Harry said softer, but it still sounded as if he was mad. "L-"

"I don't care why you're here. I want you to get the hell of my property!"

"Excuse me? It's my property thank you!!" I yelled as Harry and Louis got in each others face. My eyes widened as I ran over to them and stood in between them. They yelled hateful words at each other, but I put a hand on each of their chests and pushed hard. "Stop it!"

"I hate you! I always will! Ever since you started dating that stupid bitch, you're never hanging out with us anymore." Louis yelled.

What? I looked furiously between them. What the hell did Louis mean..?

"Well, I'm sorry that I didn't remember what it felt like to be loved! And don't call her a stupid bitch! At least she's spending time with me and not at some dump." I looked at him with an expression that clearly said ' bitch-say-what? ' "What!?" Harry snapped at me. In my mind I laughed. "Stop looking at me like that you freak!!" My draw dropped and I quickly took a step away from Harry. Freak? I was a freak?