Chapter 10 - I'm More Like Your Louis Tomlinson In Tin Foil

Montana Summer - Chapter 10

As I walked down the stairs, I couldn't help but let a single tear fall. It was only one in the morning, and I was already dressed in shorts, a black tank top, a blue plaid button-up shirt, and my black boots. The only place I wanted to go was Tommo's stall. He always seemed to sooth me when I'm sad. To prove it, I've been going to his stall for almost a month now.

As I walked to the barn, all I heard were crickets and some horses neighing. The sound made me smile a little. I didn't know how much I've actually missed home until now. Thinking of home made me think of the people at my home. Louis' image appeared in my mind, and I busted out in sobs.

"Harley?" A soft voice came from behind me. It saddened me because the voice belonged to Louis. I didn't know what I was doing, but I turned around. He ran up to me and wrapped me in his arms. Sobs took over my body as Louis tried calming me down.

"Shh, Harley. Calm down." I knew I had to try, but what was the point? Louis and I were never going to date. Knowing that that was a fact, tears fell harder. "Harley, look at me." Louis whispered, pulling back just far enough so that he could see me. He removed some stray hair from my face and then placed both hands on my cheeks. "What's wrong?"

What's wrong?

What's wrong?!

My hearts shattered, the one boy I love doesn't love me back, and my parents are threatening for divorce! What do you think is wrong?!

Instead of yelling what was wrong, I just continued to sob. "Harley babe? Will you stop crying? You're making me sad just looking at you." I looked into his blue eyes, searching for something. I didn't know what, but I just searched. "Harley, can-can I do something?" I shrugged my shoulders, hoping for something that showed that he loved me.

Lips crashed onto mine, interrupting my thoughts. At first I was taken aback, but then I snaked my arms around his neck. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

He pulled back slightly and laid his head on my forehead. Words couldn't form in my mouth. My heart shattered at the sight of Louis looking at me with his sad eyes. Deciding to look away, I buried my head in his neck. "Come on." Louis whispered, picking me up and carrying me into the house. I didn't move a muscle, I just let him carry me.

By the time he walked up the last step, I was already half asleep. Our room wasn't far from the steps, but I have been getting heavy. Louis struggled to keep me from slipping. "You're so heavy, Har." The only response I gave him was a groan. He chuckled quietly, and laid me down on a bed. I was too tired to open my eyes to see if it was my bed or not. Louis laid down beside me, wrapping his arm around me tightly.

"Sing," I whispered.

"When you try not to look at me, scared that I'll see you hurting. You're not hiding anything, no, and frankly it's got me worried. Nobody knows you better then I do. I'll keep my promises in fighting for you. You're not alone, I'll listen till your tears give out. You're safe and sound, and I swear I won't let you down. What's hurting you, I, I feel it too! I mean it when I say when you cry, I'll cry with you.."

"More," I sobbed quietly.

"I'm not going any place. I just hate to see you like this, and no I can't make it go away. Oh, keeping it inside won't fix it. I can't give you every answer that you need, but I wanna hear everything you wanna tell me! You're not alone, I'll listen till your tears give out. You're safe and sound, and I swear I won't let you down. What's hurting you, I, I feel it too! I mean it when I say when you cry, I'll cry with you... You're not alone I'll listen till your tears give out. You're safe and sound, and I swear I won't let you down!"