The dangerous game

(hi readers this is my very first fanfic so please don't think this will be perfect also y/n will have boss bitch attitudes be warned  also I hope you enjoy I'll only make one chapter and if you guys enjoy it I'll update as much as I can farewell darlings)

                                        Y/N pov

I shivered as I stood against the white wall, the cold making me feel uneasy. I expected a game of hearts. I was alone, but there was nothing new to me. Bringing emotions into survival will result in death, as well as betrayal or use by friends or partners. Either way, it will be your loss.

The door clicked open, showing someone, just as I was deep in thought.

PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED IN....

When a tall man entered, he stared at me as if I would be the first to die. But it could also mean something else, which I couldn't figure out, so I dismissed it.

" Tch," I exclaimed.

He was leaning against the wall across from me. His gaze was drawn to me.

In addition to the cold, this man's presence made me want to kill him right there and there.

3RD PLAYER......

4th PLAYER......

Then a robotic voice began to talk, explaining the game's rules.

"Game of hearts," I said, smiling as the voice said just what I had predicted. Reading a lot of books must have paid off and come in handy.

I'd solve riddles or research physcology in the library back in Tokyo, but I have to return to heal my mother's mental problems, and I just want to talk to her normally one more time.

           Time skip....    

                                  THE GAME BEGINS

We were all seated in a chair with a pistol in the centre. Both of our necks were encircled by cords. They were tightened by the way they were made, but they can also be opened, allowing anyone to grab a gun and go for the kill.

I noticed that player 3 and 4 seemed to be very close friends, but I couldn't tell if they were lovers or relatives. However, only two people can win this game. I realised I had to go with the tall man if I was going to get away, so I gave him a glance.

"Are you in?" he asked quietly.

I returned his smile and said I'd join him. The girls were terrified when they realised we were playing against each other.

The game was simple: every second, a rope opens, and you have 30 seconds to grab the gun on the middle table, shoot someone, and then return to your place. If you can't do it in under 30 seconds, a Lazer will arrive, and you already know what will happen. PERMANENT DEATH

On my end, the rope immediately opened.

I grabbed the pistol and shot one of the two females without thought. I sat back down and rewrapped the cord around my waist.

"Aghhhhhhhh," yelled the child as the girl next to her died.

"You bitch," she screamed, terrified and in pain.

"We lose things don't we, particularly the things we love the most," I murmured sinisterly and loudly enough for her to hear in response.

Her rope loosened in the blink of an eye, she trembled, and she glanced at her friend to see if there was any sign of life or hope in her. What she didn't realise was that she was the one with a better chance of surviving.

"What a shame, you should have lived, MAKE IT COUNT IN 15 SECONDS!" Only recognising that this game would end sooner than planned was all I said.

She dashed over to the table with the pistol and pointed it at me.

"I'm going to kill you because you killed my friend!" She said it, her hand trembling but her gaze fixed on me.

"Really, shoot me, aren't you a good girl, SHOOT ME SHOOT ME RIGHT NOW!" I yelled

"Bang!" exclaims the speaker.

" Hahaha"!  Her life had been taken by the Lazer.

" Yuki, is that you?" I asked, turning away from the other player as I regained my composure.

"So princess Y/N you guessed," he said as he stood up and took the card from her.

                               CONGRATULATIONS

The robotic voice said 

"What are you looking for?" I asked, straight to the point.

"Not much more than a word with you, my love," he responded, removing his hoodie and letting his hair fall down.

" I see," I said, reloading the gun with the bullets I had stolen earlier and strapping the gun around my shoulder.

"I'm going to another game, yuki, we can chat on the way," I said, as his eyes twinkled with delight and he followed me around like a puppy.

" You do have extra arms, right?" I inquired as he unveiled a slew of weapons hidden under his suit.

He grinned and put his arm around my shoulder, saying, "I come prepared."

                                END OF CHAPTER

Who is Yuki? 

He's a close friend, but you pushed him away out of fear of hurting him; he's fascinating and daring, but also dangerous.

His eyes are light brown, and he has dyed black hair that reaches his shoulders. He prefers to dress in plain clothes, particularly black, because it hides him well at night.

He has many personalities, but he is extremely intelligent and the only one who knows more about your past than anyone else.