HIDDEN TRAPS

" Kuina," I waved as she moved away from the wall and waved back at me and chishiya.

"We're going to talk about something fast, so I'll keep it short," Chishiya said as he stops. Kuina and I exchanged glances before paying careful attention to what he was going to say.

He walked away from me and Kuina, saying, "I'll go in, you guys be on the lookout's."

"How about the code?" I inquired, my gaze returning to his back.

" I've got that worked out," he said quickly, his hands forming a peace sign as he walked away from us.

"We'd best get moving," Kuina said. We began walking to the location where Chishiya had instructed us to be.

"How are things on your end, Kuina, Y/N?" chishiya inquired over the walkie talkie.

"Aguni hasn't come out of his room yet. Now I'm completely bored "She said, her gaze fixed on his door.

"So, shall we go ahead with our plan? I'm not sure whether Arisu is smart or dumb. The cards could not possibly be stored in a regular safe." chishiya kept going.

"Then where is the real safe?" i asked. Kuina was perplexed.

"The contents of the envelope, I suppose, did not have a passcode or an empty letter. It might, however, have been a painting "he responded

After a long pause, chishiya added, " Found it." I just stood there looking around and listening to Kuina and Chishiya speak.

" So you used him for this?" Kuina replied when I looked at her, whispering loudly enough for me and Chishiya to hear into the walkie talkie.

"You can lose something in order to gain something. He's just a sacrifice, but don't something like this happen all the time?" Chishiya replied to her question

Kuina let out a sigh "No way, how ever. I just don't want to be your opponent "She kept staring up at me.

"That's something that a lot of people say to me," Chishiya said on the other end.

Someone unexpectedly came through the door to our right, startling me. I turned to the ground, trying not to seem suspicious. Kuina did the same thing, covering her walkie-talkie in her arms.

However, after the strange-looking guy passed us, he stopped walking for a moment and turned to look at Kuina, who stared at him and winked at him. I tried not to chuckle as she pulled off an uncomfortable diversion that caused the guy to walk away.

I gave a thumbs up while trying to keep my laughter as quiet as possible. She grinned at me, then returned her gaze to the door, as though she had seen a ghost.

" Scared," I said as I approached her.

"Let's go, we need to talk with Chishiya," she said, taking my hand in hers. After a bit, I saw Chishiya approaching us.

"I think it's time to say farewell to this as well," Chishiya said as she walked up to us.

"Don't you feel sorry for him, Arisu?" Kuina asked as she approached him and then stopped.

"Look at me?" Chishiya inquired, turning to face her.

" Yeah, I feel bad for him," she said, her gaze falling to the ground.

"There's something we can't do to survive? You can support Kuina if you're too concerned." Clearly, Chishiya replied that she felt sorry.

"Don't tell me..." Chishiya  mentioned to me. I followed on his footsteps. I stepped right by him as I was about to leave the gates. He immediately grabbed my hair, preventing me from walking any farther away from him.

"Pause right there!" He said to Kuina as he let go of my hair and held my wrists. We just sighed and took a step back. Chishiya tossed the key he was trying to get rid of at the door. Surprisingly, a whole went through it.

Kuina entered the door, her back to the lasers that had encircled the whole area. Shock was written all over her forehead.

"That's strange, when are we going to leave here now?" 

"Seriously," Kuina said,  the laser beam of light that she could see at the time.

" The whole hotel is a gaming arena," I grumbled as we all glanced around. The lasers are closing in on the whole zone.

THANK YOU  FOR STAYING AT SEASIDE PARADISE TOKYO. AS A TOKEN OF OUR APPRECIATION. WE WILL NOW COMMENCE FOR  ALL OUR GUESTS IN THE HOTEL.

An unidentified robotic voice said. We all hurried to the arena, aware that the games had started and that there were thousands of people packing the hall in a rush. We didn't get to the front, but we did stand in the centre of the crowd. Each and every one We found out that someone had disappeared, and that the witch was among us.

I saw Chishiya's unconcerned expression, but he was obviously listening and watching all around us. I didn't bother because I couldn't see much in this crowd, which is why someone gently flicked my nose and patted my hair.

"Don't worry, this will hopefully be over soon," Chishiya said, slipping his hands on my shoulders and changing his expression from gentle to serious. "How would he do that?" I wondered. 

2 HOURS

WITCH HUNT.........