mysterious people

"So, what did you want to say?" I asked, taking Yuki's arm away from me and peering at his lovely side profile before he returned my gaze. I immediately averted my gaze.

"Yeah, I was curious as to why you vanished, or should I say left me," he said cheerfully before his face darkened.

I kept my mouth shut, knowing that this conversation could go in either direction. Yuki suddenly grabbed my wrist and forced me to face him.

"Why?" he inquired, his curiosity piqued.

I turned away from him, avoiding eye contact, but what he did next shocked me. He let go of my wrist and moved his hands down my waist, slamming his lips into mine with fury. His other hand encircled my wrists.

As I struggled in Yuki's grip, I heard footsteps from afar. He was a male, dressed inappropriately for the weather, with blonde hair, and he smirked as he passed me and Yuki.

"Anyway, I have to go, but I just wanted to wish you luck in the games." As soon as Yuki realised I was irritated with him, he said.

"Fuck you, I hope you never come back, because I'm sure you know something new, I'll find you, and I'll get answers after this game," I yelled as he walked away.

As I glanced ahead, I saw the man who had passed by earlier was still walking AHEAD. I suppose he'll be playing the same game as me, because he seemed to be a sneaky and observant individual at first glance. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts when I almost ran into him at the entrance.

I dismissed him and walked right by him when he opened the door and entered the arena. I took the device from the table and turned it on. Then I played my little guessing game, which I kept to myself because there were already a few people in the room. Disclosing my identity

A girl entered then two other boys I guess that's all .

GAME START.......

TAG

So, this is going to be a fun game. I guess it's safest to go to the top floor to figure out where the murderer is hiding. When I'm there, I can search where the safe zone could be, I reasoned.

In a nutshell, my first goal is to clear the top floor and find the assassin. I was always planning on working alone, so I went upstairs. As I looked around, I realised I wasn't the only intelligent person here. Up here, there are a number of participants. Knowing there are some dangerous people here made me happy.

CHISHIYA POV

I said, doubting anyone around me, "A lot of people are going to die as normal."

I saw some familiar faces from afar and waved at them, but they ignored me.

"Ah nasty," I said as I looked in their direction.

Then I saw that girl again; she's fascinating, which is what drew my attention to her, so what is she up to, I wondered. I don't worry as long as she's putting on a performance for me, I reasoned, eager to see what she'd do next.

"Hello," I said, seeing the same girl I was admiring standing right next to me. I was shocked, but I didn't show it.

"Y/N hello, have you seen the killer? What floor are you after? ".. She was attempting to determine if the doors on this floor were open or closed.

Then, when I glanced down, I saw the assassin. "They're right there, see for yourself," I said, tilting my head towards the Chao's below us.

She's clever. I believe I can make use of her. I kept my thoughts to myself.

"Thank you," she said with a smile before putting on a poker face. She vanished again as though nothing had happened.

Then I saw a piece of paper on the ground and opened it, thinking to myself, "two goals." Is this some kind of riddle?

But then I found something: on the back of the letter, there was a name "Yuki," which I assumed she had lost by mistake.

It was then that I realised it had to be from the man she had been embracing when I had passed them earlier. It's no surprise she said she'd search him after the game was over. He seems to have answers, but she may be aware of this, implying she isn't Clueless for the time being.

I can't be too fun, though, because I have to keep in character. I collected myself and decided that if there's one thing I want to achieve when playing this game, it's to win, and that girl " Y/N" was it.

Y/N POV

At this moment, gunshots sounded like poetry, and people had already died. Strength is essential, but using the mind can also help. I had considered the possibility that the murderer possessed a powerful physique. If I were the killer, I'd realise I couldn't last long in that mask and wouldn't be able to see clearly, so the killer must have some kind of flaw that I can bypass, I reasoned, picturing a scheme.

"I'm Arisu," a boy said as he took my hand and dashed towards the entrance. "You know, I don't have time to say but that space with bullets," he said.

As I remembered the blonde from earlier, he said, "You noticed too huh."

"Open it as soon as possible," the blonde said.

"The murderer could've guarded the entrance, but there's got to be something else-" Arisu said hesitantly.

The blonde adds, "That we don't recognize."

As the blonde looked at me puzzled, I opened my jacket and drew the gun from my waistband, as well as a pocket knife for good measure.

It seemed like there was someone or somebody dangerous in there.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be waiting here," I said, gesturing to the entrance.

The two boys exchanged nods before anyone attacked Arisu, who dodged and dashed into a bed. The blonde, on the other hand, simply came out and shut the door to stop the bullets. I smirked as he seemed insulted, or rather, trigged.

"Listen and learn," I said as I slammed the doors shut and cautiously aimed my rifle. "Two how?" I exclaimed as I saw the killer. I yelled

BANG

"Y/N!"   The blonde screamed as though I had died. He grabbed his Taser and electrocuted the attacker.

"That's not enough," I said as I fired a bullet at the assassin.

"Just to be sure, blonde," I said, out of breath for no particular reason.

"Chishiya... Chishiya is my name "He said it again to make sure I didn't forget.

" Is Arisu still alive?" We're running out of time, so I said. I fired the handle and slammed the door shut, sprinting to the other button as Arisu jumped to the other.

" Finally," Arisu exclaimed, gasping for air. The killer appeared behind him, and I motioned for Chishiya to step out of the way, warning him.

"Wait, there's something wrong," I said, staring at the assassin. The assailant removed their mask, exposing their horrified expression. When she exploded, I quickly stepped back to avoid getting my clothes dirty from the blood, and I was totally unfazed by what happened next.

Arisu and Chishiya, on the other hand, were because it was written all over their faces.

Then a girl burst through the glass, slamming into me and dragging me to the ground.

"I'm sorry," she hurriedly said before sprinting over to Arisu.

"I see it was good meeting you all, nice teamwork," I said, faking a smile, but I was too busy strapping up stuff I needed and fixing myself up to notice.

But I sensed a pair of eyes on me, and I turned my attention to Chishiya, who had picked up a paper I recognised at random.

I left the room without making a scene, my surprise evident only to Chishiya.