teamwork

"Wait up," I shouted as I caught up with Chishiya and drew his attention to myself.

"I'm not familiar with the place," I added, hoping he would understand. Instead of speaking, he simply hummed and walked on. Just a faint grin could be seen on his lips.

"I came here to steal," he said after a moment, breaking the silence. Why was he asking me I should tell someone about this? Why is it that he trusts me even more than he trusts someone he just met? These thoughts whizzed through my head.

"Um, why are you telling me you don't trust strangers?" I inquire. I said that I was just looking forward.

"I know you won't," Chishiya said calmly, his hands still in his pockets as he looked ahead.

"Where are we going?" says the narrator. I inquired respectfully before scanning his face for Clueless Answers.

"You're going to meet my other companion, kuina," he said, stopping and opening the door. When I entered the room, I noticed that someone was present.

" Hello, my name is -" The individual watching out the window cut me off.

" Y/N right hey chishiya, what do we need to talk about?" kuina said, nodding at me before staring at chishiya, who was irritated by his appearance behind me.

He shoved my arm and pushed me away from Kuina, exposing himself.

"Not many, let's talk about what we'll do tomorrow," he said, his face solemn once more. 

I sensed the room being freezing and suffocating, but it was just my imagination. I jerked myself out of my hallucination and focused on what Chishiya was saying.

"We need to find where the cards are held, but we also don't want to raise suspicion," Chishiya said as he sat in a chair. Then bending down and looking kuina in the eyes.

"So we'll have to enlist the help of someone to see if it's actually in the safe, but who?" As he started, I said something to Chishiya.

"Was it the boy Arisu I was unaware about earlier?" chishiya said, still questioning.

"I'm guessing he'll do it," I agreed, but felt bad about what could happen to him. Though my face didn't show it, I was completely focused on the upcoming plan.

"Tomorrow is going to be great. I'll seize the chance to use him; he's potentially intelligent, just not particularly so ".. Chishiya said that seeing me and Kunia had no opposition to his plans.

"Tomorrow at the same time here in Kunia's room, but I'll bring Arisu with me and we'll talk about the plan more then," Chishiya added as the discussion came to a close.

" Bye then," I said as I exited the room, waiting for Chishiya to emerge because I had no idea where my room located.

 "Oh, we're waiting for me," he said, a grin on his lips.

"You got me here, so be a gentlemen and take me out," I said, grinning back at his amused expression.

"Then I'll lead the way," Chishiya said, motioning with his hands in a specific direction. I immediately moved in the direction he was gesturing with his hands.

"Can you tell me how big this place is, cat boy?" Looking at the large furniture, I inquired.

Chishiya replied, "That's a question I can't answer kitten." I felt a surge of heat rush through me, and his gentle, cool voice made me nervous. Simply because he referred to me as kitten.

" I assume this is your place," he said, turning to face me and pulling his hands from his pocket. He bent in closer, his hands covering my lips, kissing my forehead, and patting my head.

"Night, kitten," he said as he walked away. I immediately spun around, accidentally slamming into the door because I was so taken aback by what had just happened.

"Ouch," I grumbled, scratching myself on the back for my mistake. I struggled to open the door for a few moments before entering my bed. I hopped into my bunk, giddy with excitement about what had just happened to me.

I immediately undressed and dashed to the bathroom to take a shower.

" I think I'm in love again" I sang making my way to the bathroom  excited .

CHISHIYA POV

I made my way away from her as soon as I could.

" Ouch," she said from behind me. I simply smiled back, but I didn't bother to return the smile.

The words "cute" fell out of my lips. A grin appears on the lips once more. I should've gone in for a kiss, I thought to myself, realising she hadn't yet gained my confidence.

I've always used people to win tournaments, but why is it that a string prevents me from doing so with her? It's as if I like her, but not in the same way that I want other people. My mind was racing at this stage, but as I walked down the corridor, my face remained relaxed and collected.