The plan BEGINS

I awoke to the fact that it was early, but then I recalled that today was going to be a huge day. I immediately prepared myself and began looking for food. I couldn't help myself because I was so hungry. When I walked through the entrance, I found Kuina and Chishiya waiting for someone, or was it me?

"Good morning," I said as I approached them and turned to face them both.

Looking up from the floor, Kuina said, "Want to grab some lunch." Chishiya seemed to be deep in thought. I then returned my gaze to Kuina after looking at him.

"Planning something," Kuina said, staring at Chishiya and then back at me, explaining that she was referring to Chishiya and why he was quiet.

"Well, let's go get some food," I said, continuing to clutch Kuina's hands as we walked away from Chishiya's relentless thoughts.

" I'll pick up the pace with you," Chishiya said as he walked alongside me, winking at me as I faced him.

"Good morning, kitten," he said in response to what I had said earlier.

"You seemed so confused on what we're wondering back in there?" After a moment, Kuina asked Chishiya, hoping to crack the silence.

"Are we going to snatch the cards today?" Chishiya responded with a forward-looking expression. Kuina returned his comment with a smile.

"Hmm, what kind of cuisine do they serve here?" I requested that the subject be changed.

"Seafood?" you may ask. I kept staring at Chishiya as he responded with a smile. I stared at Kuina, waiting for a response.

"I mean, we're at a beach, so it makes sense, but I'm not a fisherman." Kuina jokingly wrapped her arm around my waist.

"You guys will be good friends as long as you don't work together to kill me, particularly you Y/N, you are terrifying," Chishiya said, making us laugh even harder.

We arrived at the kitchen, assisted ourselves, and then left.

"We should have just asked the chefs, you know," I said to Chishiya.

"Does it seem that I trust others?" he asked as he grabbed a drink and walked to the entrance, tilting his head and asking me and Kuina that we needed to go.

"Are we going to get in trouble?" I wondered as I saw us hurrying out of the kitchen.

"Nope, we're not going to get in trouble, goodie tissues, if we shut that pretty mouth of yours, won't you?" he said as we reached Kuina's room, gazing back at me. 

Chishiya sat in a chair, sipping his drink. Kuina simply sat on her bed and motioned for me to join her. After a while of cracking jokes and talking as if we weren't in a survival game.

"Let's go, come on," Chishiya said as he finished his drink and exited the bed. Kuina and I exchanged a puzzled look before quickly following his direction.

"What exactly is it now?" I asked him because he just responded with.

"The earlier the safer," he said as he resumed his silence. I guessed he was concerned about the plan.

"Oh, you two again," Arisu said, recognising mine and Chishiya's familiar faces.

"Hello again," I said, smiling at him. Chishiya glanced at the bin Arisu had backed away from, then back at Arisu as he approached, putting his hand out to greet him once more.

" Chishiya, good to see you again," he said as he smiled at Arisu, thinking all was going as planned. I rolled my eyes at Arisu's mistake in trusting this guy. Isn't that just true of me?

Usagi, the girl from the games, was also with him as she stepped closer to Arisu while remaining quiet.

"So, why are you here, Y/N, and did Chishiya come here to find answers?" Arisu inquired, looking up at us.

"Like anyone else, we want to get out of here, so we're going to steal the cards and figure out the answers; are you in?" Chishiya remained convinced that he would accept his bid.

"I'd be delighted to participate if we're on the same page." Arisu took him up on his proposition.

"Let me go through this further. Shall we go somewhere quiet?" Chishiya said, turning around and leading the way once more. He said something that I could hear before he left me.

"Just relax," Chishiya said, giving him a strange smile, as if he knew I was doubting him. I did flaunt myself a bit in the other games, but he surprised me. Is it possible... My eyes open when I realise he's going to deceive Arisu. As a result, he wasn't going to use me as a sacrifice.

Chishiya then turned away from me when he saw my reaction and resumed his stroll, with the others close behind.

"I don't think we'll have enough time to eat because Chishiya is beginning the plan here, so take these treats," Kuina said, remembering I hadn't finished breakfast.

"You're so thoughtful, thank you," I said as I joyfully entered the office, giving her a thumbs up.

After Chishiya had finished and explained what we were all going to do. We'd been informed that the boss and Yuki had been assassinated.

Chishiya returned my gaze, wondering if I needed to sob because Yuki was a close friend of mine. I grinned at him, assuring him that I was fine with avoiding the news.

"This is an excellent time to proceed with our plans, everybody go to your place," Chishiya added.