chapter 1

" oh yah did I forget to tell you, you also have a new little sister" Ume said as Mei walked inside the apartment. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" yuzu says. " I live here now" Mei said as she walked away from yuzu. " mom tell her to get out of here" yuzu demanded, "yuzu don't be rude, Mei come with me, I wanna show you your room" Ume says as she and Mei walk away from yuzu. " this sucks". yuzu says. 

Time skip: the next day in school 

" harumiiiiiiiinnnn heeeeeelllp" yuzu asked her best friend " what do you need help with yuzuchi" harumi asked.  " everything" yuzu said as she put her head on her desk. " hay yuzuchi, cheer up, I'm sure whatever is wrong isn't so bad" harumi said as yuzu rose her head up " it is bad, the student council president is my little sister" yuzu said " i don't understand how that is but it sounds bad" harumi stated. " my mom is marrying some guy and that guys daughter is the president" yuzu wined. " hmmmmm, sounds like your gonna have a problem" harumi said as she walked to her seat. *ding* the bell rang. " ughhhhhhh" 

As class started, yuzu paid absolute no attention to the lesion and just sat down. as soon as yuzu was going to start listening, the student council president walked in and stared directly at yuzu. yuzu quickly turned her head away from mei and pretended to be listening to the lesion. while yuzu was looking at the board, she noticed that mei was writing something on a peace of paper even though the teacher didn't write anything down. yuzu didn't think to much about mei, instead she just went to sleep." yuzuchi, yo yuzuchi get up its time to go" harumi said as she pulled yuzu's arm.

Time skip: walking to yuzu's house 

" yo yuzuchi, can i go to your house today, my sister is driving me crazy" harumi asked " sure, plus i don't wanna be alone with mei, she's kind of creepy". " yuzu-onee-chan" says matsuri walking to the to girls. " oh hay matsuri, what are you doing" asked yuzu " I was just walking and say that you were walking to so i wanted to say hi, anyway who is your friend" matsuri said as she walked to harumi. " that's taniguchi harumi" yuzu said as harumi walked back to yuzu. " well then, hello taniguchi-senpai" matsuri said. " hi, yuzu lets go" harumi said in a impatient tone as she pulled yuzu away. " wait, can I come with you" matsuri asked " i mean i don't see why not, my moms not coming home till late" yuzu said " wait, yuzuchi, what about the prez, i don't think she would be happy if a kid is in her house" harumi said trying to convince yuzu to not let matsuri come. " your right, i don't think mei would like that, sorry matsuri, maybe another time though" yuzu said as her and harumi left. " hehehehe, taniguchi harumi huh, she seems fun.

Time skip: yuzu's house 

" there is a new shop down the street from the school, wanna go tomorrow" harumi asked " sure sounds fun what time" yuzu asked " i was thinking right after school" harumi said. before yuzu could answer back harumi saw that mei was in the kitchen and was jus staring as yuzu. " yo, yuzuchi, why is you sister just staring at you" harumi whispered. yuzu turned her head to see mei but as soon as her and mei's eyes met, mei walked away to her room.  " hmmm, that was weird, how long was she staring" yuzu asked, " like 10 minutes" harumi said. " that's pretty creepy" yuzu said not being to worried. " hay yuzuchi, do you think I could stay over" harumi asked, " sure why" yuzu said. " I don't trust that prez, she seems kinda weird. " well I guess you can sleep over but you might have to sleep on the couch" yuzu stated " that's cool, I just don't want the prez to try anything" harumi said " well its pretty late I'm gonna head to bead, see you later harumin" yuzu said as she walked away to her room. 

(AN: so , this is my first fanfiction, and i actually don't expect it to be read, cuz its my first on so. and I know that the first few chapters it's not like super amazing, but please just stick with me, I'm trying. please criticize it so I can get better please, also the picture is not mine)