chapter 2

As yuzu walked in her room, she saw that mei was writing something down, but before she could do anything, mei turned to look right at yuzu. Mei started at yuzu for a good minute before yuzu said " ok, yah, that's creepy" and she walked back to the living room. "Hay Harumin, I think I'm just gonna sleep in here" yuzu said " what's wrong, the Prez acting weird?" Harumi asked. " yah she kinda just keeps staring at me and is freaking me out" yuzu said as she went to the couch.

Time skip: at school

" so were still going to that shop right" asked harumi. " of course" yuzu said. As yuzu and harumi were going to go to class someone walked in on school grounds. " yuzu-onee-chan, taniguchi-senpai" matsuri said as she ran to harumi. " matsuri what are you doing here" yuzu asked, annoyed that the girl is at her school. " I wanted to ask taniguchi-senpai some questions" matsuri said, clinging to harumi. " uh, yuzuchi, get this kid off me" harumi said trying to throw matsuri off. " excuse me,but who are you" said a voice from behind. Yuzu turned around and saw mei and the other two people in the student council. " who, me" matsuri asked pointing to her self. " yes, you" mei said. " does it matter who I am" matsuri said. " if your on private property it does" mei said. " huh, this is private property? I guess I better leave then. By taniguchi-senpai" matsuri said waving at harumi. "Yuzu make sure that you friends dont come here without permission" mei said as she walked away. " ahira yuzu" the short girl yelled. " hmm, what is it" yuzu asked. " I dont know what's wrong with you but your all meimei talks about and I don't like it" himiko said with a angry expression. " well I dont have the power to control what people say, so" yuzu said " himiko" mei said " coming" himiko walked to the president and looked back at yuzu with disgust. " wow yuzuchi, you seem quite popular today" harumi said sarcastically.

Time skip: in class

" ok, so today is the day where we pick different seats, so go ahead, I dont care" the teacher said in a tired toan. Yuzu got up and walked to take a seat next to the window. Harumi walked over and sat right in front of yuzu, "hay yuzuchi" harumi said, then got in trouble for talking. Yuzu was just about to say something to harumi, but something happend. Mei took a seat right behind yuzu. ' what is she doing, she doesn't sit in the back of class, shes so weird' yuzu thought, then just went back to class.

Time skip: after school

" yuzuchi you ready to go" harumi asked.
Mei saw yuzu and harumi walk away from school. Mei got up to go follow yuzu. " meimei, what are you doing" asked himiko. " I'm going to go check on yuzu" mei said but then himiko grabbed mei's shirt. " meimei, why do you keep thinking about that girl, just leave her alone, you have me." Himiko said sadly. " I don't want you" mei said looking right at himiko. " huh" himiko asked. " I don't want you, you mean absolutely nothing to me, I just want yuzu" mei said as himiko let go. "Oh" said himiko as mei walked off.

Time skip: walking to the shop

As matsuri was following harumi from a far, she noticed that mei,was doing the same to yuzu, so matsuri had an idea. Matsuri walked over to mei, and made sure harumi and yuzu didn't see her. " so, mei was it, I see that you also watching one of those girls, and I bet its yuzu" matsuri said holding on mei's shoulder. " yes I am, and what's the problem" mei said impatiently. " the problem is, what were doing is illegal" matsuri said pouting. " so, theres nothing you can do about it" Mei said taking matsuri's hand off her. " actually, I have a plan, you see, we cant change the law, but we can change who gets in trouble." Matsuri said with a smirk. " and how
do we do that" mei asked " you see, I know someone who would love to watch my harumi and your yuzu for us, she could take pictures, write stuff down, and the best part is, we dont have to pay her. " who is this person" mei asked. " oh you'll see" said matsuri.