chapter 14

"mei?" yuzu asked 

the person did not say a word, she just stood there, watching yuzu. 

"mei, why, why did you keep me here." yuzu asked, but still no response. 

"mei, say something" no answer

"MEI" yuzu was now getting scared by mei, mei wouldn't move, she wouldn't talk, she didn't even blink, and yuzu was starting to freak out. yuzu had pushed mei back and tried to walk to the door, but she had been pulled back. while she was being pulled, she had tripped on her foot and fell back words, landing in mei's arms. yuzu looked up after realizing that she didn't fall to the ground, and saw mei's face. mei had a smile on her face that made yuzu forget the situation she was in. 

"hi" mei said, with the smile still on her face. 

yuzu didn't say anything, she just stood there, looking at mei. 

"do you need help" mei said as she helped yuzu get back to her feet. 

"u-umm, i, uhh" yuzu said as she was trying to find her words. 

"i need to go some where, but ill be back to check on you" mei said with a genuine smile as she walked away from yuzu, and to the door.    

'wow' yuzu thought, 'she's really pretty, wait, no, NO, SHE KIDNAPPED ME, i cant be thinking like that' yuzu said to herself as she sat down on a bed. 'harumin, i need to talk to harumin'. yuzu said as she checked her pockets for her phone, but it wasn't there, she forgot that mei had taken it. "grate". 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ughhh, yuzuchi won't answer" harumi said as she was texting yuzu. 

"that's because she cant" the smaller person said as she walked into harumi's room. 

"yah, your here, i can never get enough of you" harumi said sarcastically

"what do you want" harumi said impatiently. 

"you" matsuri said with a serious face as she stepped closer to harumi. 

harumi started to blush but turned her head so matsuri wouldn't see.

" hey, why are you looking away from me, i wanna see your face." matsuri said as she put her hand on hand on harumi's check. harumi slowly looked back but the blush was even redder. 

'o my god, her hand is on my face, and she's looking right at me, my god she's so cute.' harumi thought. to be honest, ever since she got kidnapped, she thought that matsuri was cute, but she just didn't wanna say it because she had kidnapped her.

"wow, your face is really red, are you ok" matsuri said, knowing exactly what was wrong. 

"uhh...yah....im o-ok" harumi said. 

"here follow me" matsuri said as she led harumi to her bed. 

"umm...." harumi said 

" come on, sit down" matsuri said. 

harumi did just that. she sat down next to matsuri but didn't say any thing. her mind was having a battel with its self on whether on not to say something. after 3 minutes, she decided what she would do. 

" so um, harumi, i was wond-MNFF" before matsuri could finish her sentience harumi had taken her by the shirt and kissed her. matsuri had quickly realized what was happening and began to kiss her back. before matsuri knew it, harumi was pulling matsuri on top of her. 

'this is the grates thing ever, senpai is kissing me.' matsuri thought 

'she's kissing me, she's actually kissing me, AND SHES ON TOP OF ME.' harumi screamed in her head. 

the two were kissing for about only 5 seconds. 

" sorry to interrupt the moment, matsuri get over here, now" mei said at the door way 

"ughhh, fine" matsuri said getting off of harumi. " ill, uh, be back ok" matsuri said.

harumi quickly nodded, and with a huge blush, matsuri walked away. 

___________________________________________________________

once mei and matsuri were out of the room, matsuri fell to the floor and was smiling like a retard. 

" she kissed me, SHE ACTULY KISSED ME, NOW SHE'LL BE MY GIRLFRIEND." matsuri said 

" and then well get married, have two kids and a dog, and well live in a nice big house in the forest. matsuri said 

" hey chill, your skipping some steps, but first we got to do some work on this old house." mei said 

" right, i need every thing to look grate so my future wife well love it here. but mei, its not like were gonna live here forever." 

" we might have to, look what i found" mei said as she held up a paper.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ughhh, she kissed me, and i kissed her, and then i pulled her on me, god im so stupid, what if she hates me now" harumi argued with her self for a good 5 minutes before she was interrupted.

"hey" matsuri said 

"hi" harumi said 

" so im gonna have to leave, im still gonna be in the building, but i might not be able to see you for a few days" matsuri said as she walked to harumi 

" do you hate me" harumi said, the question was killing her. 

" what, no, why do you ask" matsuri said with a worried face 

"well, maybe because, i made you kiss me, and now you hate me-" harumi felt matsuri kiss her. 

" i dont hate you, i love you, im obesessed with you" matsuri said with a partel crazy look in her eyes

harumi didnt mind the look, she knew that it means that matsuri loved her, and she too has a bit of a obsessive side(foreshadowing). 

and with a smile matsuri left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yuzu was sitting waiting for mei to come back. and she did. 

" yuzu" mei said 

" yes!" yuzu said startled

" calm down, i just want to tell you, i will not be able to see you for a few days" mei said calmly 

" oh, well, when can i see you." yuzu asked 

" in about 3 days" 

" 3 DAYS" yuzu yelled 

" yes" 

" ok, ummm, thats fine" yuzu said 

"yuzu, look at me" mei said 

yuzu turned her head and mei had kissed her, it was a soft kiss, it was something yuzu could crave (foreshadowing). once the kiss ended yuzu could see the love in mei's eyes, but mei saw obsession in yuzu's eyes, it was the kind of thing mei wanted to see this whole time. 

mei had got up and walked to the door.

"oh, and during this time me and the other person have allowed you to go and see your friend" was the last thing mei said to yuzu for 3 days

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, she's mine" yuzu said once mei closed the door. 

(A/N: so, i couldn't write because my grandpa had taken my computer and wanted to keep it for the whole summer, but i got it back, also i have some plans for the story, and there will be longer chapters, so yah, thanks for reading this horrible story.)