chapter 16

harumi was pasted out, mei was gone, and yuzu was alone. there really wasn't anything she could do, she decided that she should just wait until harumi got back up, but man was that taking forever. 

yuzu ended up going to sleep instead. 

when yuzu woke back up, she could here mei and matsuri talking, she smiled when she herd mei's voice, but then her emotions changed when she herd matsuri talk. yuzu quickly became angry and and started to hit the door. she didnt know why she was hitting the door,she just did. 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

mei and matsuri were trying to fix up the house, but matsuri started to here banging from harumi and yuzu's room. 

BANG      

BANG

BANG 

'that banging is getting annoying' matsuri thought 

BANG 

BANG  

BANG 

'if that door makes one more-' 

BANG 

BANG 

BANG  

"MEI!, CAN YOU PLEASE GO CHECK ON THAT ROOM!" matsuri yelled 

mei stopped working and walked over to yuzu's room. mei opened the door to tell yuzu to stop but when she opened the door yuzu inedibility held on to mei and didnt let go. 

matsuri was getting impatient and walked to the room 

"hey whats taking so long-" matsuri stopped her sentence and saw that harumi was in the room on the floor. 

"what did you do" matsuri said with an angered stare" 

(A/N: i dont really have an excuse for why i didn't update, but seeing all the comments and you guys saying to update kinda motivated me i guess. and seince i will have some time this week, i will hopefully update again this week. thank you)