chapter 3

"So, you want me to believe, that this child, will follow yuzu for me" mei asked sitting on a couch in matsuri's house.

"And taniguchi-senpai, but yes" matsuri said.

"I'm nene" the girl said, smiling at mei.

" no one asked" matsuri said looking angrily at nene.

" tell mei why you want to follow them" matsuri said as she pushed nene towards mei.

" oh, ok, I like yuzuharu" nene said as she started to have a nose bleed.

" excuse me, what is that" Mei asked.

"I ship yuzuharu, just the idea of yuzu being together with her bestfriend, it's just so wonderful" nene said as blood dripped to the floor.

" yah, ok whatever, anyway, she'll watch them just so we know what's happening" matsuri said as she started at nene, disgusted with what she said.

" how are we even going to have this child, watch then she'd easily get spotted" Mei said as she question why she was in a room with 2 children.

" uhgggg, you claim to love yuzu, but you dont even know who this is, your soooooooo annoying" matsuri said as she was growing impatient

" this child, is there friend, I thought you would've known this, so stupid"  matsuri said

" whatever, just make sure she wont get caught, got it" Mei said as she was leaving.

" got it!" Nene said

Time skip: at the shop

Yuzu and harumi were walking around the shop and decided to get something to eat.

" so hows the prez, she still acting weird? Harumi asked yuzu.

" I mean yah, but i dont mind to much, it's not like shes stalking me or something" yuzu said, as she took a bite of her sandwich.

" true but, shes kinda creepy, I think shes planning your death" harumi said jokingly.

" but hay yuzuchi, wanna come to my house today, my sister is gonna be gone and I have nothing better to do" harumi asked

" sure just let me tell mei so she doesn't get mad and start talking to me about school rules" yuzu said as she took out her phone and started to type.

                        [Text message]

" hay mei, just wanted to tell I'm going to be with harumin, so tell me I'm here if she asked"

"Ok"

                         [End of text]

                        (Mei's room)

Mei was sitting on her bed then put her phone down, then started to laugh like a crazy person.

"AHAHHAHHAH, my yuzu is is gonna spend more time with that waste of a life, in stead of me, hahahaah, well see.

(A/N: so sorry I didn't update, I was reading other fanfictions and watching naruto. I don't really know if you guys are actually liking the story, or just reading it cuz it's there. Oh and sorry for a short chapter, I'm trying it think of a good ddlc yurixnatsuki fic so, if you know what that is and you wanna check out my story, I should have the first chapter up by the end of the week) thank you