chapter 9

" i don't remember a lot, actually" harumi said to yuzu. " all i remember is school ending and walking home with you." harumi stated " now that you mention it, i don't remember either" yuzu said as she got a water from the fridge. " don't drink that" harumi said taking away the water. " why not" yuzu asked " because it could be poisoned". " i don't think there trying to poison us if they have a full fridge and none of it is opened" yuzu said taking back her water. " why do they want us here" harumi asked. " do you think that weirdo will come back"  harumi asked. " i think they would" yuzu said. " but that doesn't matter right now, we have to try and get out of here" yuzu said. " how" harumi asked " i don't  know" yuzu said as she walked around the room trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. 

"hey yuzuchi" 

" not now" 

"yuzuchi" 

"I'm thinking right now"    

"YUZU!" 

"what!" 

" there is someone behind you" harumi whispered and pointed behind yuzu. Yuzu turned around to see a tall person wearing a mask and a back jacket. Yuzu was frozen in place in the presence of the person. this person was way more intimating then the last one. harumi was also frozen in place, but it effected yuzu much more than herself. The figure took a step closer to yuzu and yuzu stepped back, this repeated until yuzu's back hit the wall end even then yuzu still tried to move. harumi was about to help yuzu but the second (shorter) person appeared at the door, so she ran away from the person.  yuzu was still trapped between the wall and this person. oddly enough, yuzu was less afraid the longer she looked at the person, she spent more time trying to tell if it was a man or women or trying to see if she knew the person basted on the height. 

yuzu could tell that she knew this person but she couldn't figure it out. before she was about to say something, harumi ran into the room yelling " why do you keep going after me!" 

once harumi was in the room the taller person walked up to the shorter one and they both walked out closing the door behind them.  

yuzu was still thinking about the taller person, for some reason she wanted to see them again. 

"hey, yuzuchi, what are you thinking about" harumi asked. " oh nothing, just...its nothing" yuzu said. " aww man, now you wont tell me what your thinking. this is the worst day ever." harumi said. 

                                                      ( A DIFFRENT POINT OF VIEW, WOW)    

Mei and matsuri were walking together in the hall. "hey mei, don't you think we should leave  the door unlocked this time" matsuri asked, hinting that they should move on to the next part or the plan. "sure, lets get the stuff" mei said with a smile. 

(A/N: hello, sorry for being late with the story update, I'm kinda grounded again, but i did update, so next chapter is gonna have some DEATH, but its a yandere story so that should be obvious. anyway bye and thank you)