~Chapter 4~

I added the song that I used in this up der ^ listen to it if u want- aight lets get started

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's because I want to sing a song for someone very special to me."

Someone special to him? what? Oohs and gasps came from the crowd. Someone yelled, "Get it Semi!" to which he chucked; a beautiful sound.

"Yeah anyways, um I wanted to play this song on the acoustic cause I think it's more fitting and it sounds really nice."

Someone from the crowd yelled, "Who is it??" I tensed up.

He thought for a moment, then nodded. "Um- alright. He's not here today but his name is Shirabu Kenjirou. This is for him."

My heart skipped a beat. I stared at him. Me? What is this? I can feel the heat rise up to my entire face. My heart starts beating at lightning speed. Holy shit. I pinch myself to see if it's a dream. It isn't. Holy shit.

"I cant focus on what needs to get done, I'm on notice, hoping that you don't run"

The crowd starts swaying their arms and clapping.

"You think I'm tepid but I'm misdiagnosed, cause i'm a stalker, I've seen all of your posts, aaah~"

The fuck? What kind of song is this?

"And i'm just tryna play it cool now

But thats not what I wanna do now

And i'm not tryna be with you now, you now"

oh. 

"But I could be your crush like, throw you for a rush like"

OH-

"Hoping you'd text me so I could tell you I've been thinking bout your touch like, touch, touch, touch, touch, touch~ I could be your crush, crush, crush, crush, crush"

HOLY SHITSLKFLDKL

"I've got a fascination for your presentation"

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT-

"Making me feel like your on my island you're my permanent vacation, touch, touch, touch, touch, touch"

I don't even know how to react. I'm just a profusely blushing statue with my hands in my face. Oh my goddd-

"I could be your crush, crush, crush, crush, crush~"

The song ended and I couldn't even clap. My face was stuffed in my hands and my heart was beating rapidly.

"Uhhh... so I know you aren't here to hear this but yeah, I love you Shirabu, I hope I can finally man up enough one day to tell you."

HOLY SHIT SEMI STOP IM GONNA GET A FUCKING HEART ATTACK OH MY GOD-

"Thank you guys for coming out here, good night everyone! Black Bunnies out!"

The crowd goes wild as the band waves and exits the stage while i'm over here still trying to comprehend what just happened and get my shit together. Which i'm pretty much failing at.

The crowd starts moving around me, and I devise a plan. It's really not like me to try to work this out with Semi, usually I would just ignore it and run away every time he approaches, but this time I decided to man up and go try to talk to him. I start trying to find someone that can get me to him before I inevitably change my mind. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N:

im back! i was at a (socially distanced, mask on) christmas family gathering for a while soo- 

also while I was there my cousin for some reason started talking about how her friend that was also there can do the wap dance and i b r o k e  d o w n  laughing and her friend was like "oh my god she knows what it is and shes traumatized" and i was thinking im not really traumatized its just funny coz i know pretty much all of the lyrics by heart cuz im not an uncultured swine. 

my mom is telling me to watch a christmas movie with her cuz its christmas eve but will i? no. im having a grand old time drawing and writing my fanfic tyvm.

I want to do a christmas special that won't be part of the plot, but ill probably be busy all day tomorrow with like backyard gatherings and present openings and zoom stuff sooo maybe ill do one after christmas which is kinda lame but eh

haha changing from past to present tense go brrr aldkma;ldkm

remember to eat if you havent, stay hydrated and watch anime and simp for boys that you will never get to meet because they dont exist ;-;

I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS MUAH ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

-Rin💫

ps - WTF???!?!?!? HOW DID THIS GET MORE THAN LIKE 2 READS THANK YALL SO MUCH LASDKF;ALCKMLDKF I LOVE YALLL 

also plz comment im lonely ;-;