~Chapter 9~

"Alright, should we get started?"

"I think we should." I took Semi's acoustic guitar and held it in my arms. It felt snug in my lap, and I grabbed the pick that was on my chair next to me. I took a deep breath and started to strum the intro of the song. Semi looked at me with hearts in his eyes, which was a little bit distracting but I didn't mind. When the singing part came, Semi leaned into the microphone and took a breath.

"I like your eyes you look away when you pretend not to care, I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear~" His gaze moves to me and we make eye contact. "I've loved you for so long by now but don't be scared coz i'm falling deeper, baby, be prepared."

I blushed and looked back down at my guitar, trying my hardest not to let his singing distract me. "I love your shirt, I love your fingers, love the way that you smell, to be your favorite jacket just so I could always be near." I shook my head gently to get my bangs out of my face and got a glimpse of Semi. He looked as good as always- no- better. And this man is my boyfriend.

"I loved you for so long sometimes it's hard to bear, but after all this time, I hope you wait and see~" The crowd started swaying along with the music. 

"Love you every minute every second

Love you everywhere and every moment

Always and forever I know I can't quit you

Coz, baby, you're the one

I don't know how~"

I could tell he really meant the lyrics. I smiled warmly with a blush tinting my cheeks as I strummed the guitar.

"I love you 'til the last of snow disappears, love you 'til a rainy day becomes clear, never knew a love like this, now I can't let go, I'm in love with you, and now you know~"

I strummed the final notes of the song and got up to bow. Semi pulled me in for a side hug and when I looked up at him, he gave me a gently peck on the lips. After we pulled back, the audience applauded explosively. He leaned back from the mic so the crowd couldn't hear him. 

"I love you so much Kenjirou"

"I love you too.." He smiled and leaned back to the microphone. "Alright, thank you guys for coming out tonight! We'll see you next time! Black Bunnies out!" We all waved and walked off of the stage. My heart was beating quickly, I don't know if it was because of the crowd or Semi's singing. Either way, I loved the feeling so, so much. I had butterflies that I would usually hate, but I didn't mind them.

"You did really great out there!" Semi came up from behind. "Uh- thanks.. you did too."

Alisa came up behind us while taking off her big hoop earrings (hot). "Looks like I have to look out. Now I have competition!"

I chuckled at her. "Nah, spots all yours. I'm not half as good as you."

"Alright, well that's good for me." She leaves to go tell Suga something about her brother-? Something about "Lev broke another plate the other day, isn't he in his third year high school?" Whatever. I turned my attention back to Semi. "Do you wanna stay the night again?" 

"Yeah, sure. Most of my stuff is as your dorm anyways."

All of a sudden, Saeko popped out of literally nowhere. "Make sure not to do anything too wildd~~"

Semi whipped his head around. "SAEKO I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD-"

She let out a cackle. "Just promise me Shirabu will be able to walk tomorrow~"

I flushed really hard. "Y-YEAH I WILL NOW LEAVE PLEASE"

"Alright, alright." She skipped away, drumsticks in hand. What. The. Fuck.

"Alright," Semi adjusts the shoulder strap on his guitar case. "let's go home." We say bye to the band (I received a big hug from Alisa, a smirk and a smack on the head from Saeko, and a pat on the shoulder from Suga), and head to the car.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N :

Hi ya'll um- i dont have much to sayyy uh sorry if i dont post for a while lately my mom has been pretty strict with screen time ;-;" uh simp for anime boys

also i freaking love simp semi 

I LOVE YALL LOTS MUAH <3

-Rin💫