~Chapter 7~

A/N - so um im pretty much done with the main plot and so now im just making like after-stories kinda? but like it kinda ties into the plot and this is so confusing omg just read the dang thing ;-;

"Shiraaaaa~" I looked up from my spot on the couch to look at Semi.

"Mhm?"

"Soo.. are you free tonight?"

"Uhh yeah why?"

"Can you come to my concert today?"

"Sure I guess."

"Great!" He plants a short kiss on my lips. "We have to leave in 20 minutes, you should start getting ready." Just as he's about to leave the room, he stops at the door. "Oh, and do you have stage fright?"

Where is he going with this- 

"Uh- no." stage fright was the one social thing I could handle for literally no reason. I don't even know why, I'm just fine with being on a stage in front of tons of people. 

"Great! Go get ready- oh and wear the thing you wore last time- the jeans and cropped sweater. It looks super good on you."

"Mhm fine"

I got up slowly and went to my room. I slipped on my outfit and looked in the mirror, fixed my hair and clothes, and then went out.

"You look gorgeous."

I blushed. "T-thank you.." Damn that man can get me flustered as hell.

"Alright, let's go."

We go out and get in Semi's car and drive to the same venue as last time. We got there an hour early since Semi's preforming, and we're greeted by Saeko and four other band members that Semi introduces to me as Terushima, Kuroo, Suga, and Alisa.

(pls idk why i added alisa i just feel like shed be freaking BADASS on the guitar btw im talking about alisa haiba)

"Hi guys"

"Hey."

"Yo."

Suga walks up to me. "So you're our Semi's new boyfriend, eh?"

I blush a little. "Y-yeah."

His playful smirk turns into a dark, soulless, purely evil glare. He leans down to my ear. "Hurt him and I'll kill you." Holy shit, he's scary. 

"Y-yeah I understand."

"Good." He leans back and smiles again. "Semi's told us all about you!"

"Really?" I look over at Semi who starts blushing a bit.

"Y-yeah. Pretty much everything."

"Like what?"

"Well, let's see..." A guy with black bedhead hair that looks like a rooster steps forward. That's Kuroo. "Your favorite food is Shirasu, you like to be salty to people, your room mate is named Taichi Kawanishi, you're a medical major, your least favorite person in the world is Goshiki Tsutomu, a first year at your school, aand your favorite animal is a rabbit."

"Wow. You told them, like, everything."

"Yeah."

"So." Alisa steps forward. "We were told you play guitar?" What the- I haven't even told Semi I play guitar. How did he know- oh yeah. My guitar is in my room.

"Uh- yeah. Why?"

Saeko jumps forward onto Semi. "This romantic mother fucker wanted to preform with you to celebrate you two getting together! Don't worry, you can play any song you want, as long as you're pretty sure you can do it without mistakes and Semi knows it. Oh my fucking god it's gonna be so cuteeee!!!" 

Suga looks at the blond haired girl and rolls his eyes. "Saeko, we've talked about this. There are ways to converse without cursing."

"Well then it's not fun, bitch! Aight so Shirabu whaddya say?"

I think about it for a second. What's the harm? It's just one song and I've already practiced the one in mind about a thousand times. "Alright, I'm in."

"Hell yeah! Let's go to the practice room."

So we all walked over to the practice room and picked out a song that I was confident with. I strummed their spare guitar and started picking at the strings. Semi started singing along, oh my god I will never get tired of his voice. After 30 minutes of practicing, the whole band went out to practice the other songs.

"You'll do great, I promise," Semi says to me while stroking my hair.

"Thanks... you will too."

"Love you" He kissed my forehead gently.

"Love you too"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hoi guysss! um i dont really have anything to say but-

I GOT A DIGITAL DRAWING PAD FOR CHRISTMASALKDFLAACML 

and so yeah I drew Shirabu my art can definitely improve but i just need to practice. um if i draw anything I really like I'll share with you guys probably but here it is-

 um if i draw anything I really like I'll share with you guys probably but here it is-

i dont really like it but im a beginner so-

also plEASE COMMENT READING THEM IS FUN AND IM LONELY

anygays i love yall and im a simp bye

-Rin💫