~Chapter 2~

The Black Bunnies are playing near you! Click Here to buy tickets!

"The fuck?"

I looked closer at the advertisement on Instagram. Wait- was that-

"SEMI?!"

"Yo, keep your gay sounds to yourself," my room mate, Kawanishi, shouted from the other room.

"You say that as if you're not as gay as a floppy noodle"

"Touché."

I go back to looking at Semi's band's advertisement. I had never seen Semi's band before. It looked like semi was the main singer/guitarist and-

Shit.

He's hot.

I cant even deny it anymore. I have a big fat crush on him. He's hot as fuck and lowkey he can rail me. 

After a minute of just admiring the photo of Semi and his band (The Black Bunnies, pfft) a mischievous smile found it's way onto my face.

I clicked "click here".

My finals are done next week (thank the holy lord Asahi), so I can probably go the week after that. At first I thought I would just yell profanities at him while he was preforming, but I decided against it when I realized I would probably be beaten to a pulp by his fangirls, and I like living, thank you very much. 

So i'm just gonna go to his concert as a fan. Ugh, that sounds weird. I hope I don't have to run out of the concert with my ears covered. This might be a complete waste of $12, but eh. I'll get a nice view. 

Wait, what was I doing before this? Uhh... oh shit, yeah.

Finals.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi everybody! Uh- i dont really have much to say, um my friend got me a haikyuu sweater for christmas and i fucking love it, but my mom asked if i could really wear it in public, like ofc i can. its fucking amazing. anyways make sure to stay hydrated and simp for 2d characters. Bye bye!

-Rin💫